Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't think we'd see Ezra until the finale. Dude's basically been the MacGuffin this season so I'm curious how it's all gonna tie into whatever's next. Whether Mando s4 or the Filoni movie. Kinda crazy we're already only 3 eps. out until the end.
I hope we don't get Thrawn for one episode. I hope he shows up next week and for the rest of the season.

i expect to see Thrawn next episode. From where we are at the story, both Morgan/Baylon and Ahsoka have now travelled to the other universe.

I guess Thrawn could be at one of hundreds/thousands of planets, but i hope they dont get that micro with only 3 episodes left.

Child Ahsoka in live action really makes it sink in just how messed up that this is literal kids in combat…Felt very uneasy watching that…

Filoni understands the material far greater than most everybody else and it shows…Having Anakin teaching Ahsoka to let go of the fear and regret, the same lesson Luke taught him in ROTJ, by fighting her is the most Anakin thing ever…Him telling her he learned in war and having him use that approach as his teaching tool was fantastic…Ahsoka telling him she won’t fight him and Anakin replying that he’s heard that before (Luke), excellent…Filoni just gets it far better than anybody else working on Star Wars projects…

The shift Ahsoka made was also really great with her heading off, not because of the need to stop Thrawn from returning, but simply to save Sabine and Ezra first and foremost…Just an episode ago she was ready to leave Ezra in the unknown at the cost of her relationship with Sabine, now after Anakin’s final lesson she is more focused and dare I say it, balanced…

Plus Ahsoka was dangerously close to giving in to the dark side there…Just as close as Luke was, if not closer…Just shows she had it in her to keep following her master as he fell to the dark side all those years ago…But also like Luke she was strong enough to pull away from it…

Sith eyes…
IMG_3006.jpeg

Last edited:

Rosario Dawson has been in a lot of stuff, congrats to her.

Even though she hasnt really been the IT actor throughout her career, shes always relevant to an extent, thats super hard to do for a long time, hasnt she been around like 30+ years now?

Im out the loop on Mary elizabeth Winsteads stuff, I only kow her from scott Pilgrim and Birds of Prey, the emancipation of Harley Quinn

Even though she hasnt really been the IT actor throughout her career, shes always relevant to an extent, thats super hard to do for a long time, hasnt she been around like 30+ years now?

Im out the loop on Mary elizabeth Winsteads stuff, I only kow her from scott Pilgrim and Birds of Prey, the emancipation of Harley Quinn

i think she’s been acting for about as long but not at the same quantity as Rosario but she kept herself busy (and dont mind doing tv like fargo) and she did a lot of horror, The Ring 2, FInal Destination 3, the Cloverfield sequel/prequel, the thing remake and also a couple of Die Hard films and was even on Will Smiths film Gemini Man

Yeah she got her start In Larry Clark’s “Kids” in 1995 as a young teenager. Type of movie that you only watch once because of how messed up but it’s a good watch since it capture the rawness of 90’s NYC

F6F2B1DC-9885-4436-9878-8F4CB5FD60F5.jpeg

i think she’s been acting for about as long but not at the same quantity as Rosario but she kept herself busy (and dont mind doing tv like fargo) and she did a lot of horror, The Ring 2, FInal Destination 3, the Cloverfield sequel/prequel, the thing remake and also a couple of Die Hard films and was even on Will Smiths film Gemini Man

Wow this tells me I need to get better at recognizing people because ive seen mist of those movies and didnt realize she was in them! Shes good because since the trailer dropped i though she was not a good Hera, but she changed my mind completely. I love her as Hera.

Yeah she got her start In Larry Clark’s “Kids” in 1995 as a young teenager. Type of movie that you only watch once because of how messed up but it’s a good watch since it capture the rawness of 90’s NYC

F6F2B1DC-9885-4436-9878-8F4CB5FD60F5.jpeg

I went to elementary with a kid who was pulled out of school to be an extra on Kids! We thought wed see him again but he never came back. Shouts to Jason!

Dang so 28 years, thats a long acting career. Glad she got the Ahsoka role cause in 20 years from now when Ahsoka is really Legendary status, it will be her who gets to be at the convention, celebration and appearances in movies.

The King, Sabior, LeBron in a Cowboy Hat Dave Filoni said Ahsoka is still alive during Episode 7,8,9 so shel definitely be in a lot of stuff alove and not a Force Ghost.

I know Mary Elizabeth collaborated with Deltron 3030 and did a whole album with Dan The Automator:

And of course, Rosario did a joint with Outkast (Andre specifically):

Rosario was also a big part of Netflix Marvel. She connected all the shows.

Last edited:
I hope we don't get Thrawn for one episode. I hope he shows up next week and for the rest of the season.

I’m definitely with you. This better not be like lame *** Moff Gideon where he comes back for one episode at the end and then goes out like a sucker immediately. Thrawn deserves a ton more respek to his name and Filoni has to know this.

Re-watched the episode last night and I thought Hayden did a really good job.

Is it safe to say that was Anakin's force ghost?

Either that or a Mortis God which is a call back to Clone Wars and Rebels.

i have no idea cause Jaycen heard them fighting. Can you fight a force ghost? even in a WBW? Uncharted territory. I’m not even sure if that 100% was a WBW.. I don’t know what happened or how we got there :lol:

IIRC Hera also heard it…? I don’t even know what to make of that. Did she just trust Jaycen? Did she actually hear anything?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom