Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man so sad that he was unable to finish this. From what he had filmed, this woulda been an epic kung fu movie of all time.

Diana's dad.

Crazy to think about how Diana’s martial arts lineage goes back to Ip Man

IMG_2746.jpeg

IMG_2747.jpeg

IMG_2748.jpeg

IMG_2749.jpeg

Copped all the Sabine tees of Amazon, ready for her return after 2 weeks.

Now I have the , Sideshow fig, Star Wars Black, the 375, the helmet, the darksaber, just need her Ezra lightsaber and Ill have my Sabine shelf collection complete when it all arrives!

When the trailer dropped the Sabine x Ahsoka story is what got my attention most, happy to see Ahsoka the white take what she learned from the GOAT Jedi to help out the weakest Jedi.

Copped all the Sabine tees of Amazon, ready for her return after 2 weeks.

Now I have the , Sideshow fig, Star Wars Black, the 375, the helmet, the darksaber, just need her Ezra lightsaber and Ill have my Sabine shelf collection complete when it all arrives!

When the trailer dropped the Sabine x Ahsoka story is what got my attention most, happy to see Ahsoka the white take what she learned from the GOAT Jedi to help out the weakest Jedi.

you got the new kenner figure they got at disneyland?

awesome

i guess they send the first batch to the parks first

Makes sense! Get to overpay before everyone else! if I was at the park, id prolly just get the figure and her saber at Galaxys end!

My boys son thought they made him Lukes saber at galaxys end, but I was like, sorry buddy they messed up and gave you Reys, poor kid was in tears. He didnt want to believe me, i was like, look at the gold accents, this is Reys saber. it was like $325 for a kids authentic saber. I blamed his mom for not knowing star wars.

TBH id be fine with Reys saber, the gold and basketball leather makes it look cool.

Last edited:
I dont even think its about her looks. her character is just boring in this series.

they tried to make her character stand out in the begining with that ridiculously cringey speederbike montage but it just looked dumb and reminded me of the power ranger gang in book of boba fett

I dont even think its about her looks. her character is just boring in this series.

they tried to make her character stand out in the begining with that ridiculously cringey speederbike montage but it just looked dumb and reminded me of the power ranger gang in book of boba fett

If shes so boring how come I enjoy her and seemingly everyone else to the point that most said it seemed like it was her show?

Splain? And dont use cause we have bad taste.

Power Ranger gang was awesome, one of the dudes does a spin move to shoot his blaster and Krrsaantan likes them, so I like them too.

Whenever I cosplay, my cosplay choice is BobaFett 9/10 times, and im glad this time im going to have a radass biker gang to pose with at all the cons. The first thing imma do is when i meet whoever is cosplaying as the spinning laser shot dude is ask him to "do the thing, do the thing!"

spinning-mod-boy.gif

2 years later, that move is one of the best signature moves in all of Star Wars.

Krrrsantan is standing next to him, Santo mustve "Too Sweet's" him off-screen.

Last edited:
Power Ranger gang was awesome, one of the dudes does a spin move to shoot his blaster and Krrsaantan likes them, so I like them too.

Whenever I cosplay, my cosplay choice is BobaFett 9/10 times, and im glad this time im going to have a radass biker gang to pose with at all the cons. The first thing imma do is when i meet whoever is cosplaying as the spinning laser shot dude is ask him to "do the thing, do the thing!"

spinning-mod-boy.gif

2 years later, that move is one of the best signature moves in all of Star Wars.

Krrrsantan is standing next to him, Santo mustve "Too Sweet's" him off-screen.

I honestly can’t tell if you’re serious. This is some Nathan Fielder level stuff man…

I was talking about her :lol:

IMG_4484.jpeg

We’ve seen more Vader stuff from between ROTS and ANH than I ever thought we would to be honest…Obi-Wan could’ve been so much better if they’d just focused on that portion of the story 🤷‍♂️

At this point I think I’d rather see a prime Luke after ROTJ since they’ve barely scratched the surface of that era for him…CGI would be expensive so they’d probably have to recast the part but I still wouldn’t be mad at it…

Rewatched book of boba fett last night. Show gets too much hate. Still think it was a good series
I didn’t think it was bad at all. For whatever reason the main Boba Fett storyline just wasn’t that interesting to me. I don’t consider that a flaw of the show. It was well made and acted.

prime vader or prime luke, im all in

1694965011020.jpeg

1694965295282.jpeg

need that action shot of vader walking away from an explosion

1694965272650.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom