Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And there was an article published two days ago saying how she had already diffused the situation with Disney by privately apologizing to them! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I've been wondering has she always been like this, and nobody noticed. She all of a sudden became emboldened during the past year?

She must not have realized she wasn't that important to the show.

Especially in her current physical condition. Her plus was her physicality, not her robotic acting. Her looking like Zion takes away from that.

Last edited:
:lol: Its gonna be no surprise when Cara Dune dies in the season finale of Rangers of the New Republic

im gon' be surprised if they show her death at all... they're just gon' have two people talk about an xwing exploding and some chick that played linebacker was the pilot...

:rofl:

Seriously though, imagine being in a beloved Star Wars series. Being in the SW universe with ya own action figure and you **** it all up over some nonsense.

I'd be so sad.

Thing is she probably really thinks she did nothing wrong and was just using her freedom of speech.

:rofl:

Seriously though, imagine being in a beloved Star Wars series. Being in the SW universe with ya own action figure and you **** it all up over some nonsense.

I'd be so sad.

Thing is she probably really thinks she did nothing wrong and was just using her freedom of speech.
If she was getting her own series, she probably cost herself millions because of her nonsense

Ole girl burned a winning lottery ticket because "owning da libs" was more important to her.

Her last line:

vlcsnap-2020-12-18-21h07m46s969.png

I didn’t want her to get fired, mostly because she would take that and become a martyr. I think she secretly wanted to get fired. All her posts are MAGA trash. And it’s not even anything worth fighting about. Anti-mask nonsense, election fraud, now Holocaust comparisons? She wanted to lose her job. When reports came in that she secretly apologized to Disney, what did she do? Went on a MAGA post spree of ********. She’s a self-fulfilling prophecy and her army of Simps are in shambles right now.

Back
Top Bottom