Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C0AA2C1E-4540-451B-92FC-D8E5D12DBC6B.gif

Thing is she probably really thinks she did nothing wrong and was just using her freedom of speech.
This, exactly.

Of course, I decided to read some of the replies to that Tweet... and naturally saw more dumb-&%$*ery by idiots sitting behind a screen, blaming cancel culture and whatnot. 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

Disney PR gotta be on her *** and saying don’t ever bring up Nazi Germany again
With all the talk that Jewish people run Hollywood definitely not a good luck bringing up the Nazi's. I mean she had to see this coming the firing can't be a surprise.

Loving the comments.
She must not realized she wasn't that important to the show.
She should of asked this guy, rumor has it he wanted more money. Homey was written out of episode 2 so fast.
MV5BMmI1ZDAwNjUtOWY3NS00ZmIxLTlhZDMtMGZlN2IyMTBmNTFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg

Pedro isn't even expendable, they will just keep the helmet on and do voice over.

Damn, her whole acting career might be over :lol:

She might as well go on the conservatives crying about cancel the culture world tour now.
Whole acting career? I mean lets be honest her career has been bottom tier outside of Fast 6, not quite B movie but.
Capture.PNG

I have a high school classmate that did more acting than her. Dude really doing his thing.

If she was getting her own series, she probably cost herself millions because of her nonsense

Ole girl burned a winning lottery ticket because "owning da libs" was more important to her.
I just don't get it, I say NOTHING about any race just so that I have no receipts to pull and I'm not even famous. She cost herself probably multi-millions, think about the guest appearances later on in life. William Shaftner, Ahora, George Takei making bank off those Star Trek conventions. SMH. Sign a couple autographs, answer some questions call it a day.

Last edited:
Legit seems like she wanted to get fired...Especially after the story that she went and apologized just a couple weeks ago for all the stuff she mouthed off about in the past...Who knows, maybe she’s going to try and parlay a martyr image among her fellow racists into a future political career 🤷‍♂️...I mean she can’t act for **** anyway...

RE: GC

You messing up ALL that potential money because you want to let the world know how you feel.

Nobody cares what she thinks. NObody really cares what any of us thinks to be honest.

If you feel that way, keep it to yourself. (Unless you WANT the backlash)
That is why I truly believe celebrities should stay away from social media.

9/10, you will end up doing something to mess yourself up.
You are better off without it, remaining a mysterious figure like they were in the 90s

Back
Top Bottom