Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for me, the prequels were redeemed with clone wars, rebels, and all the memes :lol:

That’s where I’m at. I get lumped in with PT lovers because I love clone wars but honestly, I can’t watch TPM besides the final duel. I can’t watch AOTC before Jango and Kamino. So like halfway through. And I can’t watch ROTS before Order 66.

I can at least leave the movies on whenever they’re on TNT though:lol:

Yeah prequels still suck, but clone wars did an amazing job fleshing out that era and connecting dots. Really that's what drew me into the world of Star Wars outside of the OG trilogy.

actually just started a rewatch today due to the fact that I started to read some of the books as well, the web that Palpatine is able to spin is some GOAT level scheming.

this lil thing is great lol
926CFAD1-C494-41D8-B851-87786702D1C1.jpeg
my baby girl and her grogus 😂
that’s the only thing that tops moana for her rn
D8537A58-F002-487C-9BC7-918BCD0302EA.jpeg

Hot take:

If Lucas was able to to redeem the prequels (for all its flaws I love them even before watching the clone wars series) I believe they can do the same for the sequel trilogy (if they go that direction).

Hot take:

If Lucas was able to to redeem the prequels (for all its flaws I love them even before watching the clone wars series) I believe they can do the same for the sequel trilogy (if they go that direction).
wishful thinking....but i can see it and im here for it. first on my wishlist would be a knights of ren joint with adam driver. origin stories of kylo’s force-sensitive homies that “escaped” luke’s academy with him. after that, they just end up washing everyone in sight. :pimp:

Hot take:

Why bother? I got the easy recon for the sequel trilogy. Time travel via world between worlds and then break it so it cant be used again.

Just go back in time and kill Sidious sooner. The lives of Rey, Finn, Poe, Ben, etc. would all be different. Kill off the old guard off screen due to some other threat. Maybe the Mandalorians.

Back
Top Bottom