Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mediocre entertainer/actress tbh. Probably also displaying some type of CTE as a result of her MMA career.

Side note: is her 'Cara Dune' character supposed to be on the larger/'huskier' side? Katee Sackhoff actually got in shape for her role... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I liked the role Katee played, came across convincing to me. I saw this on FB.
149655255_10160540244495828_1920571717288215141_n.jpg

I bet by the time S3 of Mando and the Rangers series begin, there will be a jump in the timeline and she won't even be mentioned.

Bring back the Asian X-Wing pilot dude instead.

💯

Dude is a true fan. Look through his Twit & Insta. See him cosplay in vids on Tube. If he’s not a big part of this “Rangers of the New Republic” show then I ain’t watching.
Sidenote: fellow 501st Legion and funny as hell in CBC show Kim’s Convenience.

The mouse was going to take care of yo kids and you sacarfice it to side with Alex Jones and Trumpito :rofl: even tho he would consider her not that far from Rosie O’Donnell.

DUMMY!

The mouse was going to take care of yo kids and you sacarfice it to side with Alex Jones and Trumpito :rofl: even tho he would consider her not that far from Rosie O’Donnell.

DUMMY!
She had a perma fan base off of star wars lore alone. Instead, “think imma own da libs one time”

:rofl:

So how dose coupon codes to a traah podcast subscription end the rebellion?

They should continue her character with someone else but that character believes the empire had the election stolen and claims to have proof “the force” is a hate group

:lol: She was already theirs, they can keep her. May as well empty their pockets like every other scammer, that maga sect grift is a booming industry.

Back
Top Bottom