Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1613157774258.gif

:lol: She was already theirs, they can keep her. May as well empty their pockets like every other scammer, that maga sect grift is a booming industry.
Homie ain’t that the damn truth. Maga talk can get you paid bigly. Those poor (literally poor) bastards sending out their life savings.

probably was in the works before her firing

The problem here is rarely do these alt right Qanon ppl support any celebs on that wave in media.

Like they'll attack random pizza shops cuz being against child sex rings is easy to to do but they're not going to support a movie by Scott Baio or Anthony Sabato jr. They have no expansive power with their dollar.

Not to mention there isnt a studio aligned with the alt right that would employ all of these cancelled celebs or create good enough content that would be worth consuming.

No buffets open for her to drown her sorrow in gravy.

maga / trump lover stupidity knows no limits. Their favorite thing is to compare themselves to jews and how the people against them are nazis.

Ain't gon lie I kinda wanna see now she has no obligation how she let's herself go even further. Dumb as a rock but big big magano probably gon be mad fun to run through.

Fumbling the bag like that over some mega reach nazi comparison, is wild. :lol:

personally I always find these firing campaigns to be a little silly.
like i'll see "fire chris pratt" trending and I can't understand why anyone would care what Chris Pratt thinks about anything? :lol:

but Gina decided to bring up the Nazi's, can't really feel bad for her. :lol:

On some level I respect Gina

Ole girl got the brakes beaten off her on national TV by a chick she had been beefing with for years. Totally embarrassed, her only loss, and it ended her fight career.

But she was hungry for more.

She overachieved with minimum acting talent then worked hard, focused, ignored everyone, and put in work on Twitter.

And was able to force an even bigger career embarrassment than the Cyborg beat down.

That is the type of elite level buffoonery I can do nothing but tip my hat to.

#WhiteGurlMagic :emoji_nail_care:

I wouldn't say Gina has minimal acting talent.

Gina def has a natural charisma.

She her line readings are bad but she looks good on screen. And her weight gain worked for the character.

Too bad she couldn't follow Godwin's law. :lol:

I wouldn't say Gina has minimal acting talent.

Gina def has a natural charisma.

She her line readings are bad but she looks good on screen. And her weight gain worked for the character.

Too bad she couldn't follow Godwin's law. :lol:
Meh, I don't see the natural charisma

But whatever she got I hope it serves her well in whatever masterpiece Ben Shipiro is cooking up, and when she gets cast in 'God is Real 7"

personally I always find these firing campaigns to be a little silly.
like i'll see "fire chris pratt" trending and I can't understand why anyone would care what Chris Pratt thinks about anything? :lol:
What was the deal with Pratt anyway? Was it ever proven that he was a MAGA or was he just associated with a MAGA church? Was it ever proven? I'm not defending the guy or anything (frankly, I don't care much for him as an actor or his movies), but I was just curious on what had actually went down.

She’s not doing a movie with Ben :lol: they’ll stat a go fund me and take donations but just keep the money. Da art of da deal baby

What was the deal with Pratt anyway? Was it ever proven that he was a MAGA or was he just associated with a MAGA church? Was it ever proven? I'm not defending the guy or anything (frankly, I don't care much for him as an actor or his movies), but I was just curious on what had actually went down.

It was something like, i think he's part of some church that has some anti lgbt position.

I dunno, seems to me probably 99% of churches have anti lgbt positions, 90% of white evangelical churches are Maga.

You'd prpb have to fire anyone at Disney that attends a church of that's your standard.

I just don't understand why anyone would care. Why do you need your actors to share your political beliefs?

Seems so crazy to me. :lol:

:rofl:

"After the success of Jon Favreau's Iron Man (2008 ), production quickly began on a sequel. During pre-production, actor Terrence Howard (who played James Rhodes, AKA War Machine) dropped out of the film do to contract disagreements. This left to an urgent need for Favreau to recast the character." It then posts the question, "The man who stepped up to fill the role?" and answers it, "Don Cheadle."

"The solution here is obvious: bring in the expert. Don Cheadle has already proven to the world that he can not only pick up where another actor left off, but elevate a character to a place we haven't seen before."

Although the petition doesn't explore how Cheadle's approach to Cara Dune would change her, it states that "it would be a shame to let the character disappear because of the actions of one actress," and finishes firmly with, "We need the Cheadle."

:rofl:

Last edited:
So with Pedro getting the The Last of Us gig... how will that affect his role on Mando? 🤔
Perhaps with Mando S3 coming in '22, it'll all fit in his schedule.

It was something like, i think he's part of some church that has some anti lgbt position.

I dunno, seems to me probably 99% of churches have anti lgbt positions, 90% of white evangelical churches are Maga.

You'd prpb have to fire anyone at Disney that attends a church of that's your standard.

I just don't understand why anyone would care. Why do you need your actors to share your political beliefs?

Seems so crazy to me. :lol:
It’s a bit of “Slave owner” mentality. They elevate and prop up these actors to unattainable statuses so, in return, feel those same actors should adhere to their same train of thought and beliefs.

So with Pedro getting the The Last of Us gig... how will that affect his role on Mando? 🤔
Perhaps with Mando S3 coming in '22, it'll all fit in his schedule.
Honestly I think there would just be less scenes of Mando without his helmet off....

Back
Top Bottom