Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
reading andor was gonna be 5 seasons then reduce to 3 now 2 is a bummer.

just off the teaser trailer it looks much more interesting than what we have seen since rogue one.

The problem is Disney wants to make SW kid friendly which limits the writers.

We will probably never get a true vader series because of this because it would be too graphic
I mean he cracked a kids neck for no reason in episode 3. I wouldnt exactly call that kid friendly. Its just bad writing and directing.

if they were gonna throw away all the books from the expanded universe they shoulda had those same authors writing books for future series and movies since day 1 that they made the expanded universe non canon.

This is wild…

I don’t necessarily agree with his rather in nuanced points on diversity, Gina Carano…but I agree with a lot of the comments on the story and middle aged Padwan.

another thing about this series if reva had leia kidnapped and she knew that would draw obi wan out why didnt she just follow bail organa who went right to obi wans cave to tell him about leia?

This is wild…

I don’t necessarily agree with his rather in nuanced points on diversity, Gina Carano…but I agree with a lot of the comments on the story and middle aged Padwan.

nah b nerdrotic is a right wing piece of **** **** that guy. hes a racist sexist homophobic piece of ****.

I watched nerdrotic's vid on the new lord of the rings show and don't know how he has so many complaints and hates a show that hasn't aired yet. he complained about how one of the actresses sat like a guy on a magazine cover.

I watched nerdrotic's vid on the new lord of the rings show and don't know how he has so many complaints and hates a show that hasn't aired yet. he complained about how one of the actresses sat like a guy on a magazine cover.
hes a piece of ****. every videos hes ever produced is just hate.

he hates the libs of hollywood but every video is about them.

easy to spot slime like that cuz they always use the word woke in a negative way.

Ill be honest. I don’t know much about the guy. I did get that vibe from him when he was talking about the wokeness, racism toward Moses, and big upping Gina Carano.

they really made finn and poe go absolutely nowhere in their stories lol

such a waste of 2 good actors

Finn could’ve been greatness and Poe really could’ve been the Star Wars version of Maverick. Poe really had me fooled all the way until the opening battle of Episode 8 and then they just went full Bulk & Skull with those two. Really sucks it had to be them:smh:

Disney just trying to get the feminism dollars with Ray in the last trilogy and now baby Leia in Obi Wan

If they made all the female characters people (dudes on the internet) complain about men/boys, it wouldn't solve any of the major issues with the movies and shows

It is just some **** for fragile men to whine about
Honestly don't know why it bothers men who think they're men so much to be picking it out. Dudes want to claim the classic alpha male so much then whine and cry about little **** that a person like that wouldn't.

Not complaining about women being cast. Just stating the obvious. It's been the common theme/PR stunt with a lot of corporations lately including Nike 🤷‍♂️

Marketing yourself as progressive when you really aren't sells to the masses :smh:

Last edited:
Honestly don't know why it bothers men who think they're men so much to be picking it out. Dudes want to claim the classic alpha male so much then whine and cry about little **** that a person like that wouldn't.
Companies have to attach all kinds of "manly" marketing to products for men to feel comfortable buying them.

See stuff like "dude wipes"

Of course, companies appeal to certain segments with marketing, they are profit-driven firms. But guess what, they do the same things for men.

I actually liked Rey’s character, just hated how they made Finn and Poe seem like they were going to have bigger roles only to waste them on senseless side quests. Meanwhile pumping a toxic relationship between Rey and Kylo that wasn’t necessary LOL!

Back
Top Bottom