Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3228899893_70dde6b005_w.jpg

li dont get how people can get that upset over someones opinion lol

like star wars is NOT your mother you dont have to defend it like that.

you dont even get that protective and upset over the sports teams you support but when it comes to star wars? NOOOOOO! NO SAY BAD ABOUT MY STAR WARS!!!!!! 🤣

maybe we need 2 seperate star wars threads.

one where fans can be objective and speak how they really feel and one where fans just swallow everything disney feeds us and praise it no matter what.

Two people survive a light saber stab through the gut?! Obi-Wan will regret the day Qui-Gon answers his force time cause he's gonna have a lot to get off his chest.

Reactions: ARK
Its shocking how they can take something that could be so good and make it so trash.

If they had juz called the show Kenobi and showed 6 episodes of him just sitting in a cave reading jedi scrolls and meditating it could of been better.

or if they said kenobi juz sits in this cave for 8 more years and did 6 episodes on vader juz crushing people out.

Its so easy to do something compelling. Wtv this is…this is not compelling.

another thing they brought grand inquisitor back and he let reva live too! when she tried to and thought she killed him! so it wasnt just vader letting her live. like what kind of darkside are they running over there? 🤣

This show honestly just feels like it's riding on the name and Disney did the bare-minimum production wise.

Which is weird cause each episode supposedly costed them $25 million budget. Also how is the music so mid? Feels like royalty-free music.

Last edited:
Yeah the whole stabbing the GI was stupid. Everyone knows he didn’t die because his actual death is in rebels lol

Well it looks like Lucasfilm is finally completing ruining all characters from the original trilogy.

From Vader to Obi

Hopefully now they just move on to something new.

did i miss it somewhere but how did the real Grand Inquisitive guy come back? Like was it shown he didn’t die or someti i forget.

Also the name third sister fourth brother etc it’s so bad. so lame.

I think it's cuz dark side force users are more difficult to kill because they have high hate levels kinda BS reasoning. The inquisitors brothers and sisters characters are so lame and haven't done anything except for reva trying to interrogate leia. I'm finishing up The Bad Batch and wondering why the cartoons have good writing but the shows don't.

Now that I think about it..... Maul survived getting chopped in half so I suppose I shouldn't trip about the Inquisitors surviving a stabbing.

Now that I think about it..... Maul survived getting chopped in half so I suppose I shouldn't trip about the Inquisitors surviving a stabbing.

I find this interesting as I literally just decided to give Star Wars a go. I saw the first ep of Obi Wan earlier this week, then decided to watch the movies in chronological order by watching episodes I-III. I just finished III this morning, and l enjoyed it. How was Darth Maul able to survive being chopped in half, an where does he make his first appearance post chop?

I have some other questions after finishing the prequel trilogy. Frist, Padme's death. Did Palpatine find a way to manipulate Anikan's dreams to make him think Padme would die to lure him to the dark side? It seems like she would have been ok if he hadn't gone to the dark side. What exactly did she die of? After Anikan chokes her the droid said she was fine and healthy while giving birth, but she lost her will to live. Does that mean she was so hurt by Anikan's betrayal of the Jedi, and herself that she didn't want to live anymore, hence her body giving up?

Lastly, what is up with the Jedi? This one sith lord managed to outsmart them and out maneuver them to the point he takes control of the entire galaxy, and virtually wipes all the Jedi's out. How are they the protectors of the galaxy when something like this can happen?

By the way, I don't mind spoilers because over the past 30 plus years it's hard to watch a show or movie that doesn't make reference to Star Wars in some way thereby revealing some information germane to the various plotlines.

:sick: You ****ed up starting with the prequels. Maul's return happens in the Clone Wars cartoons, which is the best part of the prequels despite some filler.

Back
Top Bottom