Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot 2024-05-25 003436.jpg

MOAR.
Screenshot 2024-05-24 151234.jpg

Last edited:
Natasha is so fine.

Yoda should be in The Acolyte, right? I mean, if they could get Qui Gon for 10-seconds at the end of Obi-Wan, they could utilize a Yoda puppet for more than a easter egg/cameo? lol

Sabine so hot, cast her for Psylocke too even though shes not Japanese, IDC.

The way Psylocke is drawn now already looks like Natasha:
unbound psylocke.jpg

Natasha is so fine.

Yoda should be in The Acolyte, right? I mean, if they could get Qui Gon for 10-seconds at the end of Obi-Wan, they could utilize a Yoda puppet for more than a easter egg/cameo? lol

Theyre going to make 700 year old Yoda be super hot headed, unstable and immature like a stereotypical young person.

The Acolyte - First two episodes New
first two episodes of the acolytes pretty good, i enjoyed it

some dumb stupid jedi decision making as usual but overall good episodes and i like it that they are moving along quick

didnt drag the twin plot and already offed 2 jedis so really intrigued where this goes

always wanted to see it from a siths pov so it looks like we’re gon’ be seeing how to be a sith or an “acolyte”? like being able to kill a jedi without a weapon requirement

Solid first two episodes. Getting incompetent Jedi vibes so far. Carrie Ann Moss gave us some Matrix flashbacks with the force fu :lol:

Good to see Disney not cheap out on the world building like they did in Obi Wan.

The first two episodes were okay.

It felt like The Fugitive with some Columbo mixed in there.

I like the idea of a Wookie Jedi though.

Good start. I'm intrigued and enjoying it so far.
Didn't drag out the twin "twist" for half the season... and let us know right away.
Idiot Jedis can be frustrating, but idiots are all over the galaxy, I suppose.
Osha standing by the cliff def gave me that The Fugitive vibe. 😅
I didn't know what the "Barash Vow" was, so it's kinda cool that this show brought that in...
Biggest complaint... is that it for CAM?!?!?! We're only getting her for the cold-opening???

Last edited:
Yeah all my thoughts have been covered. Enjoyed the quick jump into the story and the plot moving along. Hopefully the rest of the season branches away from the focus on Mae hunting the 4 jedi and builds something bigger where Mae isn't the focus (give the Big Bad some time to shine).

star wars fans gotta be one of the most toxic fanbases out there :lol:

solid first two episodes. excited to see where this goes.

Show is pretty good so far. Yesterday, before the eps even aired I saw a trash youtuber post a vid about how the reviews are horrible and star wars is over. Always weird seeinng females trash something because of a female lead or too many female characters.

It was a good start. I ruined my wife's watching by calling out "Star Wars Trinity" as she began fight lmao.

I'm curious if Manny Jacinto is the mysterious sith character. I'm glad he's getting some screentime.

I was also waiting for Yoda to be name dropped. Is he already the #1 Master at this point?

K, Yoda was already Grandmaster, but the show lead said Lucasfilm wouldn't even allow her to use Yoda lmao.

That Jedi Master Wookie better get their shine on through the rest of the series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom