Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Mando strike team starting from an orbital drop is exactly what I wanna see.

As far as Ahsoka, I like how they’re teasing with Sabine’s full look reveal. She’s just the tip of the iceberg as far as “new” Mando characters I’m excited to see in live-action.

Fcu0bBraUAEoTgJ

The first three episodes of Andor are out and there's not a single post about it.

I just finished watching and it's obvious as to why they dropped the first three episodes at once.

The story doesn't pick up until the third episode. The first two episodes are kinda slow.

Just finished all 3. If the rest of the seasons are like this, then I'm sold.
E1 & 2 were a bit of a slow buildup, but E3 really lights it up.
I liked how they really opened up the world... other planets, other communities, just trying to make a living in the galaxy.
Also, the first booty-call and S-bomb in Star Wars? 🤔

i thought it comes out tonight at midnight :lol:

i might catch it while i wait for she hulk

So far really good. All three episodes consecutively are a must because it’s basically a double origin story.

The production and cast are amazing so far btw. It feels like a damn movie. Doesn’t feel cheap the way Boba Fett does. So far great writing too.

So far really good. All three episodes consecutively are a must because it’s basically a double origin story.

The production and cast are amazing so far btw. It feels like a damn movie. Doesn’t feel cheap the way Boba Fett does. So far great writing too.

Cheap still got a Vol. 2, yall enjoy your high-priced well written 18,000 episode arc for a dude who gets vaporized.

While the Fett man keeps penning The Life and Times of Boba Fett Vol. 3.

Yep, airing all 3 makes a lot of sense now. Had they just aired 1, it would have not have worked.
This way, with the "1st act", it can get ppl into the story.

And the scale does feel a lot bigger... more epic and cinematic.

Haven't watched yet because I still want my $20 back for Boba Fett and Obi Wan.

I like Diego Luna as an actor though, so I'm hoping the show ends up being good.

Back
Top Bottom