Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bix is gorgeous. timm is an absolute idiot. Bringing empire trouble to their town then being a simp and running toward officers who were wanting a reason to shoot.

andor is nothing but trouble. Doesn’t pay back money he borrowed, involving Bix bae and maarva into his crap.

Episode 4, done.

Mon Mothma!
And now we're getting into a political thriller mixed in with a heist! I'm down with that!

And I wonder who she was referring to. 🤔🤔
1664395552801.png

Last edited:
12 episodes too so it’s one of the longer series. I think it helps that no one asked for this series so people go into it opened minded and 0 expectations.

letting them episodes build up so i can binge spurge

still gotta watch ms marvel, she hulk, this fool, and cobra kai too

i dont care what nobody say give me a ******* ewoks series that happens before and after return of the jedi.

Only reason E-Woks didnt win an Oscar was cause the film wasnt good.

Had they overcame that, were talkin Grogu, but furry and tons of them.

Episode 5... bringing us closer to the conclusion of Act 2. I hope the heist & escape will be awesome.
And it feels like Syril is starting to become obsessed with catching Cassian.

And they were talking about some Empire engineer visiting... is it Galen Erso? Does the timeline fit? Or does he even need to visit there? 🤔

Last edited:
That's cuz the show moves at a much slower rate. Stuff happens little by little. Don't take that as a bad sign though.
I've really been enjoying it so far.
Show is great and probably the best written of all the star wars shows but the bar has been set low by boba fett and obi-wan. Show has good acting as well and doesn’t rely on legacy characters to carry it.

Show is great and probably the best written of all the star wars shows but the bar has been set low by boba fett and obi-wan. Show has good acting as well and doesn’t rely on legacy characters to carry it.
Boba Fett and Obi Wan are better and more entertaining than Andre

What an episode!

As expected, they delivered on the "third" episode again! A pretty tense episode, with the payoff at the end. I also thought the visuals were pretty awesome. Let's see what's up in Act 3. 🤔

Boba Fett and Obi Wan are better and more entertaining than Andre
I actually like Andor more story wise. I’d say Andor is the best Star Wars series released on D+. Like Sinner Sinner said, that last episode was tense and delivered. I felt bad for the Rebels who lost their lives. And the best thing is it doesn’t “play” with beloved characters and tarnishing their legacy like Bobba Fett or Obi Wan. Bobba Fett is probably the worst D+ Star Wars series. And Obi Wan was a mess that made everyone not named Leia look incompetent.
What an episode!

As expected, they delivered on the "third" episode again! A pretty tense episode, with the payoff at the end. I also thought the visuals were pretty awesome. Let's see what's up in Act 3. 🤔
Agreed. Looking forward to the next arc to see what Cassian X (after he reads that manifesto) gets into.

I actually like Andor more story wise. I’d say Andor is the best Star Wars series released on D+. Like Sinner Sinner said, that last episode was tense and delivered. I felt bad for the Rebels who lost their lives. And the best thing is it doesn’t “play” with beloved characters and tarnishing their legacy like Bobba Fett or Obi Wan. Bobba Fett is probably the worst D+ Star Wars series. And Obi Wan was a mess that made everyone not named Leia look incompetent.

Absolutely. Story-wise, this much more layered. You get to see more world-building, how Andor develops to become what we see in Rogue One, as well as what Mon Mothma was like before she became a leader in the rebellion. And, so far, these Rebels are pretty thinly-run... small little camps here and there (from what we can see anyway)... obvs this 80mn creds will likely play a big part in their organization.

And RIP to those who have fallen! I liked the kid! And the mirroring between him and K2SO! Climb!

I also wonder what happens to Cinta now. I wonder if she killed all those hostages. 👀

^^^Last we saw, she was sort of sauntering out in her Imperial uniform toward the local inhabitants.

Looking forward to see what happens with my favorite boot licker.

Yeah, we saw her get out, but she was basically abandoned by her team. All her hostages will know what she looks like... they must all DIE!

Back
Top Bottom