Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hadn’t seen/heard this before:

It’s funny but it’s also interesting because Andor has changed that a little. There is still the Empire officers with their upper class English accents but some of the others have more regional or working class accents. Gives it more authenticity I think - even if it’s set in another galaxy it sort of makes sense.

That's pretty interesting... never thought about that with the accents, but it all makes sense.

Use the Farce, Lord McVader! 😂

Happy Andor Day!

Palpatine getting name-dropped... Stormtroopers... and Yularen?! I didn't catch him the first time, but had to go back and check cuz he looked familiar.
1666193712181.png

But the Empire is really starting to tighten their grip now.... 6 years?! Damn!
I guess the final act of this season will be Prison Break: Andor!

And it's interesting to see Mothma and Luthen have such different approaches to the rebellion. Def enjoying seeing more layers to Mothma's character.

Happy Andor Day!

Palpatine getting name-dropped... Stormtroopers... and Yularen?! I didn't catch him the first time, but had to go back and check cuz he looked familiar.
1666193712181.png

But the Empire is really starting to tighten their grip now.... 6 years?! Damn!
I guess the final act of this season will be Prison Break: Andor!

And it's interesting to see Mothma and Luthen have such different approaches to the rebellion. Def enjoying seeing more layers to Mothma's character.
Don’t forget the clones during the flashback

The actor does the voice for both droids right? And that first droid is a piece of ****, it's falling apart. Maybe Andor transfers the first droid's CPU to a K-2SO unit and the rest is history. It makes sense.

No, Alan Tudyk voiced K2SO, while Dave Chapman was B2.
But it makes sense to transfer 'brains'.

If anything, my 'complaint' would be that it wasn't available all at once so that I can binge. 😅
I think it would have been much more enjoyable that way.

That being said, I'm still really enjoying it.

I’m leaning towards my new recommendation for anyone who hasn’t seen Star Wars is IV, Rogue One, Andor and ignore the rest.

I’m loving this - like Rogue One the tone is perfect and I like seeing the rag tag rebels develop and the machinery of the Empire.

What about Episode V!!!

I won’t lie. They could’ve stopped at Episode IV 😂

I’ll rewatch Rogue One. I enjoyed it the first time I saw it.

What about Episode V!!!

I won’t lie. They could’ve stopped at Episode IV 😂

I’ll rewatch Rogue One. I enjoyed it the first time I saw it.
I’ve always said that V was the best. But, those 3 just fit so well together - and it’s the story of rebellion and hope and doesn’t get bogged down in the other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom