Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally watched the season finale. I can see how some felt it was a little disappointing. The highlight was definitely Marva’s speech.

It might have benefited with more Luthen/Cassian interaction versus that last scene than credits.

Regardless, marvelous series. S Tier Star Wars. I got Empire in the A tier. Episode IV in B Tier. And then everything else…way below.

Mando ain’t going to be at that level (but pray and hope it’s an epic season).

I like the main actor and think Grogu is adorable.

Mando ain’t going to be at that level (but pray and hope it’s an epic season).

I like the main actor and think Grogu is adorable.
Yeah and that's completely fine. The content and storyline that utilized through out Mando is good as well. We got to see Prime Luke and wise Ashoka still on the journey to find Thrown and Ezra.

Looking forward to it.

Just listened to last week’s Midnight Boys review of Andor Episode 12.

Sometimes I’m a lil leery of their generous reviews but I agree. Groundbreaking (as far as Star Wars). One of the best shows produced for TV.

They did a ranking of Star Wars. I never watched any of the animated shows but I have:

Empire Strikes Back
Andor
New Hope

And I find it hard to directly compare, say, Mando and Andor. Both are SW shows, of course, but very different in nature.... with the only commonality between them is that they both exist in the same universe. Seeing some complaints that "it's not Star Wars if it doesn't have Skywalkers, Jedis and fighter-battles"... which I do not agree with, obvs. But like I said months ago... Andor was the show no one really asked for, but I'm glad it has exceeded my expectations. It's a bit of a shame the ratings won't really reflect the quality of the show... which could discourage Disney from continuing to take 'risky' moves like this. Instead, we could continue getting 'popcorn' series like Kenobi and Boba.

Interesting to where Season 3 goes. Maybe we get flashback scenes of the battle of Mandalore and we see live-action Darth? lol

But most likely we see more details of Grogu's background and his species. I thought we'd see Yaddle in live-action, but we saw what happened to her lol.

Ahsoka sounds like it's going to be my favorite Disney+ series. I really enjoyed andor, i just wish it had a Jedi or sith appearance somewhere in it.

Ugh Ashoka why we gotta get so much content of her. Like why not make a Maul show or a prime Luke show or any other number of shows. She’s cool and all but i’d rather see an origin series of Palpatine and his bith Master

I can’t see Ahsoka being as good as Andor unless they try to have the same tone and tackle similar type topics.

Don't think you can really compare Ahsoka and Andor... I imagine Ahsoka will be going back to the 'traditional' style of a SW show.

Don't think you can really compare Ahsoka and Andor... I imagine Ahsoka will be going back to the 'traditional' style of a SW show.
I don’t even know what traditional means when we have to deal with childish themes or poor writing/dialogue/pacing (which were on display in Obi Wan). Just want a good story.

With that recent Jedi animated series, is Ahsoka going to be similar to Obi Wan? A character struggling with being a Jedi post Order whatever?

Ugh Ashoka why we gotta get so much content of her. Like why not make a Maul show or a prime Luke show or any other number of shows. She’s cool and all but i’d rather see an origin series of Palpatine and his bith Master

Ahsoka is a fan favorite and I’m here for it. Super hyped for this series especially with its connection to clone wars and rebels.

We don’t need more Maul.

Back
Top Bottom