Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Down to the last episode!

But first, RIP Maarva! Kinda surprised that they had her die off-screen! And poor ol B2! He really feels the emotions! And I like that they all treat him like a living being, despite just being a droid.

And what actually happened with the 2 aliens who caught Andor and his prison buddy? They hate the Empire and their prisons cuz they ruined the water so they just decided to let Andor go and take their ship???

And is Mon actually considering the arranged marriage for his daughter???

And while this isn't your typial Star Wars show with space ships and fighters, it was cool to see how Luthen escaped the tractor beam.

Bix looks like a damn mess!

Down to the last episode!

But first, RIP Maarva! Kinda surprised that they had her die off-screen! And poor ol B2! He really feels the emotions! And I like that they all treat him like a living being, despite just being a droid.

And what actually happened with the 2 aliens who caught Andor and his prison buddy? They hate the Empire and their prisons cuz they ruined the water so they just decided to let Andor go and take their ship???

And is Mon actually considering the arranged marriage for his daughter???

And while this isn't your typial Star Wars show with space ships and fighters, it was cool to see how Luthen escaped the tractor beam.

Bix looks like a damn mess!
Man, this has become my favorite SW series on Disney+. IMO on the same level as S1 of Mandalorian. (Which, btw, needs to hurry up and release)

I, too, was surprised that Maarva's passing was off-screen. The emotions from B2 was a very nice touch. Guy was legit sad and didn't want to leave at all.

I think Mon is going to consider the arranged marriage. Especially the timing of her bringing up her plan when her daughter entered the scene.

Luthen is THAT dude. Even that space scene was really cool. This guy has to have a legit background that should be explored. Destroyed the tractor beam and all those tie-fighters without any issues.

And what they did to Bix, I would turn into a Sith just because of that.

The fact that action is minimal speaks to how well written the script and acting has been. That said, i need some more battling. Last episode needs to be 1hour with more action, less blah blah.

Also, what was that weapon pulled from Luthen ?

🤔
1668624115251.jpeg

And that's S1!

Great buildup to the funeral with so many moving parts as everyone was back on Ferrix!
Those Imperial blasters really pack a punch! Bodies be flying everywhere!
Mon ending up having that meeting with the crimeboss family!
And what a speech by Maarva to rally the entire town!
And the feels when Brasso gave Andor the message from his Maarva!

I'm glad they greenlit S2 cuz with how mediocre the ratings have supposedly been, at least we know they'll be able to wrap this all up.
But most importantly, I'm glad they saved B2 and Baex.

Last episode was a huge nothing burger. Very dissatisfied and dissapointed.

I called it, 7 minutes of end credits and 2.5 minutes of opening.

They couldn't close season 1.

Now it's what another year or 2 before season 2? Smh.

Syril Da Stalker about to get some of that Top Shelf, Fascist Empire *****.

Finale was okay. Highlight was Maarva’s speech and the chaos. I did enjoy seeing how pitiful the Empire looked during all of that. I was hoping Kino would make an appearance before the season ended. As for the post credit scene, it’s pretty much what most people expected.

Great season great show!

It truly hits the feels in a way Star Wars never really could before. i’m just imagining if they did sort of show starting with young Anakin up through end return of the jedi it’d be the goatest television ever undisputed.

I enjoyed the finale. The funeral march and the tempo increasing when they started to walk towards the garrison was very good.

The composer did really well capturing the emotional moments in this episode.

I hope Cassian does reunite with his droid. That dude cares and loves him so much.

Typed this as the post credit appeared, I figured it had to do with the Death Star.

Can’t wait for Season 2.

Back
Top Bottom