Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished Tales of the Jedi. Very glad to see Dooku's story go into detail of why he turned to the dark side.
So THAT's what happened to Yaddle.
Why couldn't we have THAT Inquisitor in Obi-Wan?? Dude looked menacing AF, but Ashoka took care of him easily.

Also finally caught up with Andor!
Last two episodes were very good. The addition of Serkis and the cameo by Saw was a very nice touch. The dude who is obsessed with finding Andor is annoying.

And how dare them torture Bix Bae like that.

The dude who is obsessed with finding Andor is annoying.

And how dare them torture Bix Bae like that.
Dude was properly disturbed... I get that his life/career was 'ruined', so that part was a bit understandable... but Dedra should see those red flags a mile away!

He’s coming across slimey which is a credit to his actor.

I cam in here and complained about Obi but this show was low key (because there’s no hype and it’s not really trending) brilliant. I loved it.

Easily the best thing put out on D+.

I hope Acolytes has the same tone and care for plot/dialogue and acting.

Finished Tales of the Jedi. Very glad to see Dooku's story go into detail of why he turned to the dark side.
So THAT's what happened to Yaddle.
Why couldn't we have THAT Inquisitor in Obi-Wan?? Dude looked menacing AF, but Ashoka took care of him easily.
The Dooku story makes you feel sad for him and makes you almost believe that he was justified. He just went about everything the wrong way and that was because of the Dark Side. I have no doubt in my mind if he was around for the Rebellion era he would’ve been considered a Hero.

First episode said 5 BBY…So 5 years before Yavin…

~Edit~

Thought we were talking Andor 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
I wish that Inquisitor in Tales of the Jedi had a larger role. Dude looked so menacing.

i could have just google’d it…apparently Acolytes is 100 years before Phantom Menace. We’ll probably see Yoda, but I bet we get a new pair or Jedi/Apprentice for the show.

Have they explored Sidious' lineage/backstory on how he became what he was?

Some compelling performances in that last episode. Even if they fumble the season finale, best start wars since Empire Strikes Back.

ONE WAY OUT!
Another tense episode! But that can't be it for Kino?! He's been such a great character! Figured one of the guys (maybe even Andor) would have stuck around to help him out!

And that shady dude that met with Mon... yikes.

Back
Top Bottom