Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Season 2? Always thought they were gonna do Skeleton crew, Mando season 4 and then the Filoni movie?

Kinda crazy they'll have three different timelines of content running concurrently with Acolyte, the shows I mentioned above, and the Rey movie(s).

If I was Ezra riding that horse rat with Sabine...
1696448259110.png

Yall hatin, Sabine earned it.

Now she gets to be a Han Solo Cal Kestis Bo Katan power mashup and Im here to buy all the action figure variants.

Ahsoka was dope. Rosario killed it.

So much Anakin, it was GREAT.

When Baylan and Shin were first introdced I really didnt care for them, now I am fully involved in them.

My blind hate character is Ezra, I hate him. What a loser.

Also, Thrawn is a good character, I already want him to get his comeuppance, Thrawn be like,

"You may have beat me at this because I wanted you too, but now can you beat me at this new thing I thought of. "

He is goal post moving like a true NT member would, prolly an Intergalactic Cowboys fan.

Last edited:
also ill accept it as movie writing but why is ezra even coming out of the ship with the zombie trooper helmet on? like what if everyone was trigger happy and just started blasting? dude got home and couldve have died as he stepped out of his ship because of one dumb move :rofl:

Yeah, that made no sense. It would have been reasonable if you'd seen a stormtrooper coming down the steps but as he came into view it was him without the helmet - same suspense, just not stupid. There is no reason he would still have the helmet on after he got on that ship - that I know of.

all i know is this universe is devoid of emotion. the ezra storm trooper reveal didnt even end with a ****ing hug

Him wearing the storm trooper outfit is a callback to Rebels. He used to do that **** all the time to get by Imps. Cool callback by Dave
As soon as we saw him dragging that Stormtrooper away, we all knew what he was planning... but to get off that shuttle inside a Rebel ship was entirely unnecessary. 😂

Was the theater experience earlier in the season a way for them to raise money for a potential S2, or just a feeler for the movie?

Was the theater experience earlier in the season a way for them to raise money for a potential S2, or just a feeler for the movie?

i think the theater viewing was limited and some of em were free if you were able to get tix online so it was probably just a way to hype up the show/episode

Yall hatin, Sabine earned it.

we can agree to disagree on this one. all season long they talked about how she is the worst jedi apprentice in over 2500 years and she did not show one sign of the force.

i’ll give you the life/death scenario where a force pull of the lightsaber, sure…i didnt like it but okay…but what i thought was really dumb was her ability to suddenly force push Ezra :lol: thats just dumb writing IMO.

IIRC, we barely seen her training with Ahsoka.

Last edited:
yeah the force pull in that situation was fine but then pushing Ezra was too much too soon.

would have liked to see Ezra make the jump on his own to show the growth he made in 10 years but obviously this dude been living as a bum.

Back
Top Bottom