Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1698018613090.jpg

Freddy Prince look like someone who worked for WWE in that second pic.

NGL, miss seeing Ahsoka in primetime every week.

The show was polarizing, but overall it was good. I enjoyed the series a lot.

I really hope S2 is greenlit, I really want to see the continuation of the story.

so the new stellan gios lightsaber hilt are on sale at the disney parks and as a casual i have no idea who that was but apparently its a jedi from the high republic days so is this an indication he might show up in the acolytes show? that was suppose to be during the high republic era, right?

I wasn’t a fan of Ahsoka season one. The characterization just seemed puzzling (Sabine, Ezra, Fat Thrawn, Hera, etc).

Needed the same amount of time as Andor to flesh out the plot/characters.

But if Feloni retcons the third trilogy, Obi Wan and Boba Fett S1…I’m 100% in support of his tenor.

I wasn’t a fan of Ahsoka season one. The characterization just seemed puzzling (Sabine, Ezra, Fat Thrawn, Hera, etc).

Needed the same amount of time as Andor to flesh out the plot/characters.

But if Feloni retcons the third trilogy, Obi Wan and Boba Fett S1…I’m 100% in support of his tenor.

Andor is trash Sand for old people looking for seriousness, fleshing out and depth.

Im looking for Star Wars and the continuance of Rebels and thats Ahsoka.

What im saying is yes Andor is "good" but to me its not Star Wars like Ahsoka truly is.

what does this mean? can he cancel the rey skywalker movie?

probably not but he can likely make it better and can veto future projects if it doesnt fit?

“Now I’m what’s called chief creative officer of Lucasfilm,” Filoni tells Vanity Fair, which places him into the development process much earlier and in a much more expansive capacity than his previous advisory duties. “In the past, in a lot of projects I would be brought into, I would see it after it had already developed a good ways.”

Filoni will now work more directly with Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy and alongside Carrie Beck, a veteran producer turned head of development, to originate and shepherd the next generation of Star Wars shows and movies. After spending many years involved in the creation of Star Wars animation, including the Rebelsseries, he became increasingly involved in live-action as a producer with Jon Favreau on the The Mandalorianand The Book of Boba Fett. “In this new role, it’s opened up to basically everything that’s going on,” Filoni says. “When we’re planning the future of what we’re doing now, I’m involved at the inception phase.”

Anakin has that right hand a little low while gripping firmly with the left 🧐

With Filoni getting that promo I feel better about this franchise going fwd.

Back
Top Bottom