Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I won't lie. I agree with some of his points.

Osha being meh toward her sister. If she dies, she dies. Mae losing her ish and quitting the job lol after discovering Osha is alive after trying to kill Osha years ago. Make it make sense. Then her companion is trolling her because he might be her boss. And Jedi's are Jeding eg be incompetent. FBI or CIA they are not.

going to have to see where it goes because i think there were some shenanigans with the memory of some of these characters

in the second episode when qimir was caught, he started asking them not to do the memory wipe thing and again this show hasnt been subtle and been super deliberate with those things

looks like sol was going to confess something too

I thought my eyes were deceiving me but saw other people confirm that the twins weren't identical in the flashbacks.

Last edited:
If the poison guy is the Sith ugh

This show might be as bad as Boba Fett. I wasn’t a huge fan of Obi Wan or Ashoka. But those were more entertaining.

Nah, the difference is Boba had Mando and Grogu to bail him out. Acolyte ain’t got no lifelines. Just sinking, not even the door from Titanic.

The best card they got is Yoda but showrunner saying that’s not happening. Hopefully she’s bluffing.

I forgot about Episode five of Boba Fett lol. That was peak Mando before the tepid season three.

I just watched episode four of the Boys Season Four. That was great. The season hasn’t been as good as three but I derive some modicum of enjoyment from watched every episode. There’s the boundary pushing debauchery which is in line with Garth Ennis sick humor. The social commentary and parallels to today’s political climate. The story of what happens to this band of misfits as well as what ultimately befalls Homelander.

Just seems that’s what’s missing from Star Wars TV outside of Andor. For those that like the Diet Coke version they try to peddle, cool. I can’t turn my brain off. I like a lil story, coolness, etc. Something like Live Action Cowboy Bepbop (though they messed that up too lol).

At least there’s the reveal and hopefully some more cool light saber choreography.

the 5 jedis we just saw in this episode about to get murked?

1718945862483.jpeg

You can have valid criticism about her and the cringey IG vid but posting a tweet from a right-wing account that trashes LGBTQ, complains bout things being “woke”, and rattles the white male base definitely makes me question if you are one of those “toxic fans” or dabbled in “incel behavior”

I'm only talking about how lame she is for all her quotes before the show and then suddenly being the victim and making this corny song.

I'll leave any discussions about the actual twitter profiles to you folks who know about that stuff.

You can have valid criticism about her and the cringey IG vid but posting a tweet from a right-wing account that trashes LGBTQ, complains bout things being “woke”, and rattles the white male base definitely makes me question if you are one of those “toxic fans” or dabbled in “incel behavior”
The ones who play dumb are the worst.

I hate culture wars.

All the outrage about diversity, LGBTQ, etc PLZ.

All I want is entertainment. I don’t have issues with immaculate conception. Korean Jedi’s. Lesbian crushes.

I hate culture wars.

All the outrage about diversity, LGBTQ, etc PLZ.

All I want is entertainment. I don’t have issues with immaculate conception. Korean Jedi’s. Lesbian crushes.

I mean, does anybody actually enjoy culture wars unless they're just trying to capitalize off views and profile engagement on social media?:lol:

Like I said before, when the quality of the show is sub-par, people from both sides will work themselves up over any little thing and magnify those thing you mentioned not having issues with. This franchise is a chore. Lames on both sides but at least some memes have been really funny.

I'm only talking about how lame she is for all her quotes before the show and then suddenly being the victim and making this corny song.

I'll leave any discussions about the actual twitter profiles to you folks who know about that stuff.
Then why post it if “who know bout that stuff” stop playin dumb my guy. I know what type of ish you on. Plus you sayin “being the victim” is definitely a sign from the typical “buzzwords” post you see in the comment section on various social media apps.

I mean, does anybody actually enjoy culture wars unless they're just trying to capitalize off views and profile engagement on social media?:lol:

Like I said before, when the quality of the show is sub-par, people from both sides will work themselves up over any little thing and magnify those thing you mentioned not having issues with. This franchise is a chore. Lames on both sides but at least some memes have been really funny.
I find it funny when you said “work themselves up over any little thing” and you are just doin that with your latest post? Make it make sense my guy?! Love it when you say “both sides” which is another popular buzzword but you choose to be on the side that complains, whines, moan, and hates bout how society is changing. Give me a break dude!

Plus if you don’t like the “Culture War” stuff how bout you stop subscribing to right-wing propaganda bs and your own bigotry. Realize that Trans & Queers are human too and they deserve to have the spotlight as well and deserve their stories to be told too. Feel bad for you that you have a narrow mind and how these “woke” things bother you so much when they have nothin to do with you at all. Seems like you got some soul searching to do.

I ain’t gonna read all that because I really don’t care about your opinions or try to push mine on others. I only talk Star Wars and the actors on these shows and if something is relevant, I will continue to share.

But at least you had the nerve to quote me instead of being *****-footing to who you’re talking to like M Mark Antony been doing:lol:

I ain’t gonna read all that because I really don’t care about your opinions or try to push mine on others. I only talk Star Wars and the actors on these shows and if something is relevant, I will continue to share.

But at least you had the nerve to quote me instead of being *****-footing to who you’re talking to like M Mark Antony been doing:lol:
But you didn’t quote me tho? 🧐

You’re a walking contradiction my guy but it’s coo. Continue to keep sharing and clutchin ya pearls because I’ll continue to call you out on your bs

✌🏽

kind of weird that hayden and rosario are doing some rounds, i get it, i thinkt he ahsoka series released during the writers strike so they couldnt do press but part of it i think is to help the acolyte series get some boost(?)

Back
Top Bottom