Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d love to see Ezra, but would that basically change the storyline for Ashoka’s series?

Depends on the cameo. I’m expecting some last minute cliffhanger until Christmas 2021. Problem with Luke is that we never get a mention of Baby Yoda from him. Baby Yoda is too important to be with Luke and not get a mention in the Sequel Trilogy. I think Mace is dead, it would be lame to bring him back. Ezra or Thrawn make sense story wise, less need for retconning since their fates have been relatively up in the air. Plus, Ezra is a Filoni character, this season has already been about Filoni characters and we get a Thrawn mention. Ahsoka will have her own proper show but I see her show and Mandalorian being more intertwined than the usual spin-off/OG show relationship.

The conclusion of this season is going to be nuts. If Moff dies, Thrawn becomes the new big villain. But then Ahsoka and Mando are both after him. If Ezra is the Jedi who was contacted, there’s not much he can do until the next season of Mando and Ahsoka. So he might make a brief cameo. Some people want Maul to come back but he’s dead at this point in the story, as well as Obi-Wan. Luke The Winter Soldier sounds dope but story wise, I don’t think it’s a good idea to put him in this series.

Last edited:
I don’t see them using Ezra to be honest...I mean them setting up Ahsoka and Sabine for this big quest to find him is crystal clear from the Rebels ending...I’m pretty sure they aren’t going to just throw that out the window to have him show up in Mando out of nowhere...He’ll be the mcguffin for the first season of Ahsoka, that’s my best guess...

As far as who answers Grogu’s call, I’m not entirely convinced we’ll even get an answer this season...I’m really thinking that Din and his crew fail to save him and the season ends on this bleak cliffhanger ending...The word back in the spring that this season was the Mando series equivalent of ESB really drives that for me...I’d be pleasantly surprised if Luke, Ezra, or Mace show up in this episode but I don’t see it happening this season...Hell, I’m not even convinced that a Jedi will be the one to answer his call 🤷‍♂️...

Ah I see, pretend like you have some inside info, say some vague negative **** that cant ever be verified or confirmed so you can stand by it when it appears you're wrong.

Typical.

Politicians, Weathermen, Sports Talk, whatever. Just talk with confidence and hope nobody checks for receipts later:lol:

there's no way Luke didnt see Grogu right, isnt he the baddest jedi out there at this timeline?

not saying he'll be the one but he has to be privy to the kids existence by now at least.

Watch the final poster be a group photo of Din, Boba, and The Death Watch lol.

Also, I forgot to ask, is it normal for light sabers to sound different from other light sabers? I know Kylo's sounded different, but I re-watched the Ashoka episode and her sabers sounded different when as she used them.

I just hope we have an hour long episode and it's epic. Still want to see if a jedi or sith answers Grogu's call. Hell, I wouldn't mind if we saw a flashback as to who hid him during the purge.

Kylo's sounded different cuz of the unstable blade, I think?

But I also thought Luke's Lightsaber in ST sounded different from in the OT. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve seen enough discussions about the Sabine fan casting and I know a lot of people want someone Asian looking, but someone showed me this PS from Reddit and it’s Naomi Scott until I see someone better.

BBFAFAB5-947E-4ED7-A76A-1FBC3D6C6C95.jpeg
Aladdin and Jasmine as Ezra and Sabine? I'm in haha! Not sure what y'all think about Priyanka Chopra but I thought she was good in Quantico.

I don't care who appears for the last chapter, just give us something closer to an hour. Season 2 has kind of surpassed my expectations, good things happening down in Manhattan Beach.

Back
Top Bottom