Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I need the updated Boba, Fennec, and Mayfield Black Series for sure...If they made a damn Lego set with the Slave 1 and the crew from last week's episode....

thrawn-gif.gif

Episode 8 really got everyone messed in how a simple story should be told. I’m not against twists but this is the Rian Johnson/Shane Black school of useless twists people have valid gripes about:lol:

Like someone told me they think Sabine was that chick officer reporting to Gideon. I’m just like no doubt one of the #1 Enemies of the Empire is working for the top ISB Officer. The same guy who’s in charge and knew everyone’s High School GPA in the season 1 finale:lol:

Who yall want cast as Sabine? :nerd:

I’ve seen enough discussions about the Sabine fan casting and I know a lot of people want someone Asian looking, but someone showed me this PS from Reddit and it’s Naomi Scott until I see someone better.

BBFAFAB5-947E-4ED7-A76A-1FBC3D6C6C95.jpeg

I’ve seen enough discussions about the Sabine fan casting and I know a lot of people want someone Asian looking, but someone showed me this PS from Reddit and it’s Naomi Scott until I see someone better.

BBFAFAB5-947E-4ED7-A76A-1FBC3D6C6C95.jpeg

there was a rumor she was being cast for a role in the obi wan series

I’d love to see Ezra, but would that basically change the storyline for Ashoka’s series?

Back
Top Bottom