Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could tell Burr was gassed when they were filming the running scene on the roof. Mans was lagging behind Pascal :lol:

Curious how the schedule will be with the Boba Limited series since they’re filming now. Maybe Boba next Fall and Mando season 3 early 2022? Can’t forget a Kenobi and Cassian show and then they should be starting storyboard for the next theatrical release. Busy times ahead for the GFFA.

Off by a month:lol:

Nice reference to.....

Operation: Cinder (Star Wars Battlefront II )

Episode was amazing, top 1-2 of the two seasons

The bandits coming toward Mando and Mayfield’s supply truck :wow:, the conversation with the Imperial General and ending, Burr’s performance. I need more Burr. Star Wars with Woody and now Burr could use this smart, sarcastic comedic relief.

Damn burr came straight from his snl monologue to a galaxy far far away :lol: Just wanting to get under some people’s skins. Cool episode. Awesome they brought back those seismic bombs, I love those delayed explosions.

Reactions: ARK
Whole time I was thinking Din was going to interrupt him with a toast to order but nope mans stayed quiet :lol:

At least we know Pedro filmed at least one episode this season.

Disney must've seen my post about the cockpit. Glad they showed how it moves lol.

MAGA Carano was looking rough this episode. Makeup was not good.
bro she been looking progressively terrible each episode. She was all beefcake this last ep. **** type of cycle is she on? Looking like a whole linebacker out there. I bet she got hella backne :sick

neck wider than the space between brandy eyes

Damn burr came straight from his snl monologue to a galaxy far far away :lol: Just wanting to get under some people’s skins. Cool episode. Awesome they brought back those seismic bombs, I love those delayed explosions.
we need chappelle next season :lol:

I enjoyed it. Mando was going to work without a blaster or his beskar.

Pedro pascal looks goofy without the helmet. Which makes sense since he never takes it off.

The seismic charge made me yell out loud.

Love how the Imperial Officer had a southern accent. That whole “Empire will comeback stronger” dialogue loosely resembled some of them southern folk with their whole “tHe sOuTH wiLL riSe aGAIN” ideology :lol:

Whole time I was thinking Din was going to interrupt him with a toast to order but nope mans stayed quiet :lol:

At least we know Pedro filmed at least one episode this season.

i heard on a pod today that it was actually him in a lot fo the scenes under the helmet this season since he isnt filming other projects

but yah he might have a one episode quota to show his face :lol:

i heard on a pod today that it was actually him in a lot fo the scenes under the helmet this season since he isnt filming other projects

but yah he might have a one episode quota to show his face :lol:
Okay, that makes sense but the joke all s1 was he was barely there.

jaypesoz jaypesoz knows :lol:

I get the feeling that Din might be more open to removing his mask now and that we might see more of his face in S3.

But what about all that pre-S2 talk about Pedro getting upset and getting a voice-over role for S3? 😅

1607835812762.png

the fresh matte green paint looks so sick
boba.png

Back
Top Bottom