Living above your means to floss on IG

This one girl I used to talk to wouldn't do anything in real life that conflicted with her social media persona, in fear of her social media reputation being affected in any way.

It was ******* disgusting.
This only makes sense if she some sort of religious official or has super high ethical code. If her IG "fame" is based off of name brands or "luxury" items NAH
Nah she was an IG "model."

If she said she wasn't drinking milk on IG, she would threaten to KILL me if I took a picture of her eating cereal. 

If she was on a diet on IG, She would threaten to KILL me if I took a picture of her eating the Papa John's I ordered. 

Just STUPID stuff. 

People having gripes about what other people post...

What's stopping you from clicking that "unfollow" button?

This would really alleviate you all of your grievances...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
That answer is far too simple. Has to be more than that

If she said she wasn't drinking milk on IG, she would threaten to KILL me if I took a picture of her eating cereal.

If she was on a diet on IG, She would threaten to KILL me if I took a picture of her eating the Papa John's I ordered.

Just STUPID stuff.
lol so she was a habitual liar basically
roll.gif

Just STUPID stuff.
lol so she was a habitual liar basically
roll.gif
All for the GRAM 
mean.gif

^While she did have mental issues, her IG reputation was by far and away the most important thing in her life 

I'm not gonna front I envy some of peers who are doing well. When I see their success on IG just makes me feel bad. I've had a lot of setbacks these last couple of years 
mean.gif
. Just can't get over the hurdle.

I'm not gonna front I envy some of peers who are doing well. When I see their success on IG just makes me feel bad. I've had a lot of setbacks these last couple of years :smh: . Just can't get over the hurdle.

This is a legitimate reason as to why so many people in our generation feel so down about themselves.
Your comparing their highlights to your daily routine. Don't do that.

Something like this. I respect everyone's hustle. I won't say I look at  people for inspiration, since I usually just try to do my own thing, but I certainly respect anybody legitimately living better than I am.

They, their parents, their grandparents, or whoever put in the necessary work to have them live a certain lifestyle.

So, you have to respect the work put in, regardless of who put it in.

Nah f' that....not respecting little kids running around on their daddies/mommies card flossin' on IG...i actually gain a lack of respect for the parents to let their kids stunt with their money...

Y'all ****** sound hurt as hell right now.

Especially trying to clown people who show their kid.

Just unfollow them.... Jeez

It aunt that serious.

I can understand people griping about chicks or friends hammbing it up for likes...

But people's kids.

:stoneface:

i don't mind seeing kids on IG if they are my family or close friends...but if i added you to get in ya pants...i really ain't tryna digest 10 pics of your daughter opening christmas presents...no one cares just bust it open for ya mans....

plus its usually the single parents extra insecure posting mad pictures of their kids...if i EVER did post pics of my kids on IG, i'd make sure i didn't have anyone following me that isn't my family or friend in REAL LIFE...

chicks be posting pics of their kids in between twerk videos, club shenanigans, and all other foolery...

It's kind of sad what people will do to get attention. People are fake as hell online and I just unfollow these people seeking attention.

This one dude I used to be "friends" with started his own clothing line repping the city he lives in. Unfortunately when we were friends all he would go on and on about was how he can't wait to move to Toronto and he can't stand living in this city :lol:

Toronto is the WORST...dudes in this city try so hard to keep up with the US that they go even extra hard trying to show a fake front on IG...

the worst is the women on IG from Toronto...man 80% of women on IG from Toronto got this wild ego about themselves now...get a certain number of followers and they're too good to pay you any mind... like Buc Em' said...it seems like every single womans goal now is to be some IG celebrity and live off they looks and Pu$ $y...just makes me even more of a savage with them...

I unfollow people with the quickness...

for example.. djkhaled...dude just became annoying with 10 posts every hour...amberrose i unfollowed her after she was posting pictures of her homosexual assistant...

the second im turned off by your ******** and it out weighs my attraction...you're cut...

can't lie though...i do floss on IG...but only for the pu$$y....cuz it works!

Last edited:
damn bruh? who **** on your crabby patty b?

you mad people's kids stuntin on yo' ***?

if you knew better you'd do better.

I'm not gonna front I envy some of peers who are doing well. When I see their success on IG just makes me feel bad. I've had a lot of setbacks these last couple of years :smh: . Just can't get over the hurdle.
Never compare your "behind the scenes footage" to somebody else's "highlight reel"

This. Trust, it's rarely ever real or as exciting as you think it is. I used to hang out with a bunch of chicks with thousands of followers, they would post so much pics looking like they were having a ball on instagram, but all of that was just them in the backseat with the bottle taking mad pics. LIterally nothing. We ain't even get to where we were getting to yet, I imagine it escalated from there.

This. Trust, it's rarely ever real or as exciting as you think it is. I used to hang out with a bunch of chicks with thousands of followers, they would post so much pics looking like they were having a ball on instagram, but all of that was just them in the backseat with the bottle taking mad pics. LIterally nothing. We ain't even get to where we were getting to yet, I imagine it escalated from there.

I've been around Ig "famous" chicks as well and this is how it is they don't have more fun they me and you. Heck I've even been around one who gets dudes leaving thirst comments and proposals of marriage working at a strip club as a waitress looking so miserable.

Ig is wher you go to make yourself feel better don't believe everything you see

Yo what the hell is this thread about?
I just came in here to make smart comments but now I'm legit interested :lol:

What if that is how they enjoy the moment? It takes what, 30-45 secs to take a pic and post it? Small amount of time taken to take a moment that will, without that picture, only exist as a memory which can fade? Why is it a problem for a person to want to remember a moment and live a moment while taking by taking a picture?
Honestly, these days some people enjoy their moments by how much "pleasure" they believe others will get from seeing it.

Bill Simmons spoke on how much it bothers him to go to a children's piano recital and see so many camera phones to the point where it obsctructs the actual view of people being able to see the kids. Everything is about showing and not about, living IN the moment. 

But as you said man, people's enjoyment might just come from the flaunting aspect of "having a life.

Honestly, these days some people enjoy their moments by how much "pleasure" they believe others will get from seeing it.

Bill Simmons spoke on how much it bothers him to go to a children's piano recital and see so many camera phones to the point where it obsctructs the actual view of people being able to see the kids. Everything is about showing and not about, living IN the moment.

But as you said man, people's enjoyment might just come from the flaunting aspect of "having a life.
I remember back in the day you'd go to a recital or a performance or award ceremony and it'd be like 5-7 out of the 100 parents with a camcorder recording their child. Now EVERYBODY has to record everything their child does. And I don't particularly like it either. Especially at weddings, there's one photographer and some attendees not all photographers!

But I do understand the reasoning behind it. A lot of people want to be able to relive those moments and some moments a memory won't do. Being able to record you're child rippin' Mozart a new one and watch that footage over and over far outways just remembering that it happened

Back
Top Bottom