Living above your means to floss on IG

Yes, i'm the upset one running around with racists rants and getting mad that NT doesn't agree with me every chance I get, even in posts with nothing to do with race. Please take your own advice, and while in that racist corner, look up the definition of "irony".
You're just a raging bull of emotion, aren't you? 

Yes, i'm the upset one running around with racists rants and getting mad that NT doesn't agree with me every chance I get, even in posts with nothing to do with race. Please take your own advice, and while in that racist corner, look up the definition of "irony".
You're just a raging bull of emotion, aren't you? 
lol@seeing you use 80089789769 ways to say "you mad"

entertaining for sure

of course.

arrogance =/= being "showy".

By nature we are wired to be competitive, just a matter of how.

What if that is how they enjoy the moment? It takes what, 30-45 secs to take a pic and post it? Small amount of time taken to take a moment that will, without that picture, only exist as a memory which can fade? Why is it a problem for a person to want to remember a moment and live a moment while taking by taking a picture?

That's great and all, but lets figure in another 5-10 minutes it might take between some social media obsessed person that needs to bring the picture over to an editing app to enhance the picture then pick out the right filter they want on Instagram and the particular quote that they want below it. Then the rest of the time barely communicating with people because they're too worried about who's liking their picture.

I dealt with this with not only my ex but even with certain other friends of mine where we would go and do something fun but they'd completely suck the fun out of it by being glued to their phone to let the whole world know what we were doing instead of actually having fun in the moment.

As much as people criticize DC, my dude been sonnin a lot of you cats on NT for mad years.

High five, girl.

That's great and all, but lets figure in another 5-10 minutes it might take between some social media obsessed person that needs to bring the picture over to an editing app to enhance the picture then pick out the right filter they want on Instagram and the particular quote that they want below it. Then the rest of the time barely communicating with people because they're too worried about who's liking their picture.

I dealt with this with not only my ex but even with certain other friends of mine where we would go and do something fun but they'd completely suck the fun out of it by being glued to their phone to let the whole world know what we were doing instead of actually having fun in the moment.
Usually I post pictures after I've gone to the place but, in my opinion, I just look at situations like this, it's an instant photo album and it is enjoyable to see others appreciate a picture based on whether you took a good angle or where you took the picture at. Why not show people you know, we've been doing it forever, now it's just in minutes.

Last edited:
Technology and social media made it easier to show people how far you came or how much you have. The competitive nature of man of course won't apply for EVERYBODY. There will be exceptions to the rule but the concept of man being arrogant is widely accepted

Will Smith said something along the lines that when he was a kid he was as dumb as the kids are these days but he was dumb in private. Back then the only way you knew what somebody had or was trying to convince everybody they had was if somebody told you what they heard. Now it's as simple as a flick of the wrist and a snap.

Simply put: The show ain't changed, it's just being broadcast to a wider audience

Seems like it just comes down to a difference in enjoying a moment. To you, that entire process sucks the fun away but for them it is the fun. Honestly it might be time to find a new crew if that hasn't already happened. No need to keep hanging around people who don't enjoy life the same way you do.

Technology and social media made it easier to show people how far you came or how much you have. The competitive nature of man of course won't apply for EVERYBODY. There will be exceptions to the rule but the concept of man being arrogant is widely accepted

Will Smith said something along the lines that when he was a kid he was as dumb as the kids are these days but he was dumb in private. Back then the only way you knew what somebody had or was trying to convince everybody they had was if somebody told you what they heard. Now it's as simple as a flick of the wrist and a snap.

Simply put: The show ain't changed, it's just being broadcast to a wider audience

Seems like it just comes down to a difference in enjoying a moment. To you, that entire process sucks the fun away but for them it is the fun. Honestly it might be time to find a new crew if that hasn't already happened. No need to keep hanging around people who don't enjoy life the same way you do.

Yea it really depends on people. When i take a pic and post it, it takes me 30 seconds. I take the pic, select a filter, add a tag line, and I'm done.

I know some people who take multiple takes, like they were doing a photo shoot. They they take long to choose which one. Then they use 2 or more photo editing apps to make the pic look better. Then they have to think of all the hashtags possibly related to the photo. They will have 50+ Hashtags for a picture of a sunset. :rolleyes

Seen the bump in post, thought somethin had popped off.

All I see is legitiment arguments and conversations,

I'm disappointed :smh:

Yea it really depends on people. When i take a pic and post it, it takes me 30 seconds. I take the pic, select a filter, add a tag line, and I'm done.

I know some people who take multiple takes, like they were doing a photo shoot. They they take long to choose which one. Then they use 2 or more photo editing apps to make the pic look better. Then they have to think of all the hashtags possibly related to the photo. They will have 50+ Hashtags for a picture of a sunset. :rolleyes

Yup.....i hate those people. I make sure to post only one line for each picture I have....usually only a few words or maybe even just an emoji.

Last edited:
This one girl I used to talk to wouldn't do anything in real life that conflicted with her social media persona, in fear of her social media reputation being affected in any way. 

It was ******* disgusting. 

Last edited:

Yup.....i hate those people. I make sure to post only one line for each picture I have....usually only a few words or maybe even just an emoji.

#TeamNoFilter :smokin Luckily, I'm probably the most active on IG in my circle of friends :lol:

Last edited:

I know some people who take multiple takes, like they were doing a photo shoot. They they take long to choose which one. Then they use 2 or more photo editing apps to make the pic look better. Then they have to think of all the hashtags possibly related to the photo. They will have 50+ Hashtags for a picture of a sunset.
eyes.gif
I typically only use hashtags if I want more than my average of likes, for example on my photography IG I'll throw some relative hashtags on there and gain a follower or two. But I have my saved on my phone so I'm not trying to come up with em off top or use www.top-hashtags.com to give me what someone else has already done

This one girl I used to talk to wouldn't do anything in real life that conflicted with her social media persona, in fear of her social media reputation being affected in any way.

It was ******* disgusting.
This only makes sense if she some sort of religious official or has super high ethical code. If her IG "fame" is based off of name brands or "luxury" items NAH

People having gripes about what other people post...

What's stopping you from clicking that "unfollow" button?

This would really alleviate you all of your grievances...

:nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom