Living above your means to floss on IG

False. If anyone's on that "blessed" tip, it certainly isn't white folks.
The racism on this site. 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

SMH damn, sorry you had to go through that. What would she say to you when you told her that she is only doing it for attention. 

That I was the only person in the world that thought that :lol: meanwhile every single person that we knew around town was making a mockery of her pictures and blog behind her back. Her friends are the type that will just agree with whatever the hell she says or does and never tell her when she's being ******* stupid. Real friends would have put her in her place a long time ago.

She also said she had to post body pictures because she's trying to be a personal trainer and her body is the "product" that she's selling to potential customers basically so they can see the results that they can get :lol: whaaaaat a joke.

Last edited:
Let's not act like living above your means isn't an American problem in general. No need to bring race into this; there's people of all colors who buy @$!# they can't really afford to impress their friends

Overheard my old lady Gossiping on the phone about their nieces mom posting fake 100% grade papers via soc media.. ***** real outchea :lol:

YO!!! thats horrible. maybe im reading it wrong but to change the grades on ya kids papers to post online? Damn what a sad life.

I hope Im not guilty but 80% of my posts are of my shoes. But i love shoes and always have, its fun to share my 'love' of shoes. if it matters, i post everything, not just just super hyped or latest retro.

(i feel bad now lol)

The racism on this site. :smh: :stoneface:

i have a mixture of friends that are white black and hispanic on my social media pages..

I see FAR more black/mexican people being open and displaying their religion than i do white folks.

i think there's a stat that shows how a much larger % of black people per population practice Christianity than white people...

people was mailing stuff prior to email famb...

Why eem use the computer? Just buy some postage and mail it off.
The point is "unwanted" people that don't need to be seeing pics of your kids have complete access to every step they take.

The point is "unwanted" people that don't need to be seeing pics of your kids have complete access to every step they take.

how so if

1. you're not friends with them
2. your settings dont allow it?

there's FAR more unwanted stuff i get to my email than i do my facebook, ma'amb.

Last edited:
YO!!! thats horrible. maybe im reading it wrong but to change the grades on ya kids papers to post online? Damn what a sad life.

I hope Im not guilty but 80% of my posts are of my shoes. But i love shoes and always have, its fun to share my 'love' of shoes. if it matters, i post everything, not just just super hyped or latest retro.

(i feel bad now lol)
Sad but funnier watching others pay too much attention to the foolery

i have a mixture of friends that are white black and hispanic on my social media pages..

I see FAR more black/mexican people being open and displaying their religion than i do white folks.

I think there's a stat that shows how a much larger % of black people per population practice Christianity than white people...

Man I don't believe that **** for not one hot second.

The republican party alone debunks this imo.

% he probably is right but total numbers obviously whites are more christian since they are the majority 

Last edited:

I get this point all the way. You def have to be careful what pics you put online or anything you put online for that matter.

Although I get it, I honestly don't care to be bothered with the "what if" or strangers seeing my kids and doing this that and the other. I post pics of my daughter on my IG and Facebook without a care. Maybe I don't understand the danger of it all is

how so if

1. you're not friends with them
2. your settings dont allow it?

there's FAR more unwanted stuff i get to my email than i do my facebook, ma'amb.
Not sure what you aren't getting.

MOST people don't apply settings. They just post pics, everyone can see them. But guess what, you don't even HAVE to be friends with people to see their photos. Even if they are set to private.

The point is a child has NO say-so over their pics being broadcasted in a public arena. Don't do that to them

I get this point all the way. You def have to be careful what pics you put online or anything you put online for that matter.

Although I get it, I honestly don't care to be bothered with the "what if" or strangers seeing my kids and doing this that and the other. I post pics of my daughter on my IG and Facebook without a care. Maybe I don't understand the danger of it all is
Unknown unknowns are the most dangerous unknowns

What's worse is when people get married or have kids relatively early. Part of me feels like it's for social media.
 I don't know about getting married FOR social media but they damn sure post pics of rings for "likes." Jalen and Jacoby spoke about this on a podcast about how we live in a "Post it online or it didn't happen" era. How people enjoy posting pics of things they are doing more than actually doing those things. Maybe it was 2 months ago. Great show.

Back
Top Bottom