Living above your means to floss on IG

They have a point op. You're showing off pics of your daughter as if anyone outside of your family cares to see her that much. People like showing off different things. You're tired of seeing your friends car and they may be tired of your pics. I stopped following this chick on Facebook because she literally posted multiple pics of her son daily.

Not even gonna lie, that ish gets annoying too, 1 or 2 pics... alright but if you keep at it habitually it's obvious that you're trying to prove a point. I lowkey wish I could get rid of my IG but I need it for now

Me and my girl ball out :lol: But we don't have social media. #kanyeshrug

What's the point of this thread anyway? Is OP jealous or something? I didn't read the entire thread yet.

Last edited:
This is a legitimate problem in 2015. People are going into debt just to stunt on social media, determining their self worth off the amount of likes and followers they have, and caring more about what's going on with their timeline than what's actually going on in the world.

It's hard to even have a decent relationship with a good looking white chick anymore because they're so damn into their self with 1,000+ followers and 100+ likes on every picture. These chicks egos are even more inflated and act like they're mini celebs now. I just had to get out of a relationship with one that I had been seeing on and off for the past two years cause she started trying to become this famous Instagram fitness model the past six months or so....I couldn't deal with that **** any longer. Some of my good friends and even chicks she used to be friends with even thought she was a ******* joke and unfollowed for how into herself she became and the type of half naked pictures that had nothing to do with fitness that she was posting.

Any damn time we ate a decent meal I had to wait for 5 minutes with the food right in front of me cause she needed to take a million pictures of our meals.

Never dealing with one of these social media obsessed chicks again.

That's awful

You shoulda checked your lady when she was doing that **** though that's foul.

On instagram straight flessin, ***** you a nipple slip away from strippin!

A lot of NTers have IG pages set up for their little kids to show off sneakers n ****.

MAD corny

Last edited:
Wait, you made an IG to post pics of your daughter?

I'm sorry but no one wants to see your kid :lol: . People who post pictures of their kid everyday are annoying.

That's awful

You shoulda checked your lady when she was doing that **** though that's foul.

Oh I did plenty of times....never in my life would I have thought I'd be in a relationship with someone that the majority of our arguments involved social ******* media. She straight up admitted that when I told her not to post a certain picture that it made her want to put it up more because she didn't like "being controlled." That's when I chucked the final deuces. I think every one of my friends wants to give me a standing ovation for finally officially leaving her.

This is a legitimate problem in 2015. People are going into debt just to stunt on social media, determining their self worth off the amount of likes and followers they have, and caring more about what's going on with their timeline than what's actually going on in the world.

It's hard to even have a decent relationship with a good looking chick anymore because they're so damn into their self with 1,000+ followers and 100+ likes on every picture. These chicks egos are even more inflated and act like they're mini celebs now. I just had to get out of a relationship with one that I had been seeing on and off for the past two years cause she started trying to become this famous Instagram fitness model the past six months or so....I couldn't deal with that **** any longer. Some of my good friends and even chicks she used to be friends with even thought she was a ******* joke and unfollowed for how into herself she became and the type of half naked pictures that had nothing to do with fitness that she was posting.

Any damn time we ate a decent meal I had to wait for 5 minutes with the food right in front of me cause she needed to take a million pictures of our meals.

So true, it's disgusting :x

Last edited:
Social media/the Internet /smartphones are going to be the downfall of society. These 90's/2000 babies literally can't live without their mobile device.

It's sad seeing a family sitting together and literally everyone is engulfed in their phone. When you're in a crowded area, it's almost like people are swimming, head down while walking, periodically coming up for air.

Y'all ****** sound hurt as hell right now.

Especially trying to clown people who show their kid.

Just unfollow them.... Jeez

It aunt that serious.

I can understand people griping about chicks or friends hammbing it up for likes...

But people's kids.

:stoneface:

Wait, you made an IG to post pics of your daughter?

I'm sorry but no one wants to see your kid :lol: . People who post pictures of their kid everyday are annoying.

Naw, we only post a pic of her every couple of months. And none during birthdays, vacays or anything else that people can misconstrue as flossing.

It aunt that serious.

I can understand people griping about chicks or friends hammbing it up for likes...

But people's kids.

indifferent.gif
To be fair, how is it any different than people showing off material stuff 24/7? No one cares about seeing pics of your kid all the time.

OP - You made an Instagram to share pics of your daughter. Just because she's underage doesn't mean she don't have a right to privacy.

To be fair, how is it any different than people showing off material stuff 24/7? No one cares about seeing pics of your kid all the time.

nah, bruh. That's not true.

I dont live anywhere close to where I grew up. All of my friends are starting to have kids, and it pains me because I cant be in their lives.

I still want to see them progress and grow as a kid... i want to see their accomplishments, and call them up when they do something good.

I can understand why people would not want to see it... but if that's the case, a simple unfollow/unfriend is all that's needed. not everyone on social media is a 20-25 year old young dude w/ no kids...

there are many different types of people that want to see their friends and families children grow up because they're not around or physically present.

i dont get the food pics... but again, the **** aint that serious...

It aunt that serious.

But people's kids.

:stoneface:

This.

Now I don't have a IG... But I would guess that most of people hating on other people for "flossin" are mostly haters.

So they put this excuse and label them as "beyond their means" and/or fake, not knowing the truth.

nah, bruh. That's not true.

I dont live anywhere close to where I grew up. All of my friends are starting to have kids, and it pains me because I cant be in their lives.

I still want to see them progress and grow as a kid... i want to see their accomplishments, and call them up when they do something good.

I can understand why people would not want to see it... but if that's the case, a simple unfollow/unfriend is all that's needed. not everyone on social media is a 20-25 year old young dude w/ no kids...

there are many different types of people that want to see their friends and families children grow up because they're not around or physically present.

i dont get the food pics... but again, the **** aint that serious...

But what would be the difference between a mother posting kids and a single female posting what she bought at Chanel?

What's the difference between a father posting himself with his son at the game, and a single male posting his new BMW?

No difference in my opinion. Like you said, just unfollow and go about your business.

No need to create a thread on another forum and vent about How other people spend their money.

Last edited:
The biggest issue with posting pictures of their kids is test they are taking away their right to privacy.
My special MOMENTS are my special moments.
If I'm a kid I don't want all the dudes that busted on my moms face when she was thottin around, sharing these moments with me.

It's hard to even have a decent relationship with a good looking white chick anymore because they're so damn into their self with 1,000+ followers and 100+ likes on every picture. These chicks egos are even more inflated and act like they're mini celebs now. I just had to get out of a relationship with one that I had been seeing on and off for the past two years cause she started trying to become this famous Instagram fitness model the past six months or so....I couldn't deal with that **** any longer. Some of my good friends and even chicks she used to be friends with even thought she was a ******* joke and unfollowed for how into herself she became and the type of half naked pictures that had nothing to do with fitness that she was posting.

That's wild an its def real.

Its so common now too she isn't the only one.

Also I know a regular female still living at home with a basic *** job.....she be talking about take her to spa...buy her this huy her that. Vacation this an that.

I'm like....other week you were complaining about money?

Cut her off.

Last edited:
One of my friends a big on taking pictures of different foods, which is something I'm totally not into.

I feel sorry for dude above that was dating the defiant media model. I swear these sites give these women the first thing they crave and the last thing they need (from every man): attention.

Back
Top Bottom