living in california

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Cali
pimp.gif

In the summer when the girls and im talking white, black, asian, latinas any damn race dress
pimp.gif

They wear their sandals with nice pedicured feet, wearing some little shorts or a nice tight skirt. At times you can see their thongs when they bend over. Followed by wearing a tank-top or some other sexy shirt showing off their cleavage.
devil.gif

Then you whipping in your car playing that Cali love or Still Dre, with windows down feeling that cool breeze with them Ray-Bans on
pimp.gif
sums it up PERFECTLY. 
I grew up in San Diego (Clairemont), got fam in LA/Watts. Took a scholarship on the east coast, graduated, & currently in South Carolina...I !+%+!+$ HATE it here. I'm trying to get back home ASAP. I wanna buy a foreclosed condo for the L-O back in Daygo
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Cali
pimp.gif

In the summer when the girls and im talking white, black, asian, latinas any damn race dress
pimp.gif

They wear their sandals with nice pedicured feet, wearing some little shorts or a nice tight skirt. At times you can see their thongs when they bend over. Followed by wearing a tank-top or some other sexy shirt showing off their cleavage.
devil.gif

Then you whipping in your car playing that Cali love or Still Dre, with windows down feeling that cool breeze with them Ray-Bans on
pimp.gif
sums it up PERFECTLY. 
I grew up in San Diego (Clairemont), got fam in LA/Watts. Took a scholarship on the east coast, graduated, & currently in South Carolina...I !+%+!+$ HATE it here. I'm trying to get back home ASAP. I wanna buy a foreclosed condo for the L-O back in Daygo
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

If you're working and have steady income this is the place to live, no doubt about it.

^this.  Raised in SoCal for nearly all of my life, but planning on moving elsewhere after college... the job market here in Cali is a killing field. 
eyes.gif

Then again, there's nothing like cruising down PCH on a summer day, Ray Bans on, stereo up...
pimp.gif
  OC/LA are where it's at.  Hopefully I'll be able to move back one day.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

If you're working and have steady income this is the place to live, no doubt about it.

^this.  Raised in SoCal for nearly all of my life, but planning on moving elsewhere after college... the job market here in Cali is a killing field. 
eyes.gif

Then again, there's nothing like cruising down PCH on a summer day, Ray Bans on, stereo up...
pimp.gif
  OC/LA are where it's at.  Hopefully I'll be able to move back one day.

FYI to who wish to buy a house in SF, it's damn expensive 
laugh.gif

Upstairs 2 rooms, 1 bathroom...Downstairs basement, 2 rooms 1 bathroom too...is probably at least $600,000...Not sure how much it cost elsewhere, but I believe that's the price.

FYI to who wish to buy a house in SF, it's damn expensive 
laugh.gif

Upstairs 2 rooms, 1 bathroom...Downstairs basement, 2 rooms 1 bathroom too...is probably at least $600,000...Not sure how much it cost elsewhere, but I believe that's the price.

Yeeesssiir miss it so much... Need to go back after u guys get hit up with the winter "storms"

Yeeesssiir miss it so much... Need to go back after u guys get hit up with the winter "storms"

FLORIDA> cali..... sorry.... but it would be my number two.. new york is only good to visit.

FLORIDA> cali..... sorry.... but it would be my number two.. new york is only good to visit.

After clubbing in SD, its just not fair ya'll have that many fine females....they were everywhere.
30t6p3b.gif

After clubbing in SD, its just not fair ya'll have that many fine females....they were everywhere.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

everyone says the females are fire, wont disagree, but i've always heard the cali girls are money and fame chasers...
eyes.gif
No more than they are everywhere else in the U.S. Maybe more in LA, I'll give you that.

CA >

I can't imagine living elsewhere. The only thing keeping me sane these days is knowing I live in the best place possible.

The Bay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

everyone says the females are fire, wont disagree, but i've always heard the cali girls are money and fame chasers...
eyes.gif
No more than they are everywhere else in the U.S. Maybe more in LA, I'll give you that.

CA >

I can't imagine living elsewhere. The only thing keeping me sane these days is knowing I live in the best place possible.

The Bay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people complaining about the prices in Cali

wait till u go to some overrated place like NYC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
prices out there
Exactly, anybody can make it! I can say Cali is a state of hustle whether you wearing a blue collar or on the block, we get it one way or another..

Back
Top Bottom