living in california

Love the Bay Area when i left and got stationed in Fort Riley Kansas i was in a culture shock thank God my Term is up this June Ill make it back to Cali rite on time for the summer beach,theme parks,night clubs cant wait.

Born and raised in the East Bay, living now in Los Angeles for college. Great state, more glamorous and attractive down south but probably has more depth up north.

Born and raised in the East Bay, living now in Los Angeles for college. Great state, more glamorous and attractive down south but probably has more depth up north.

what part would you say all the lovely Filipino ladies posted in the asian thread reside bc thats where I wanna be 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

what part would you say all the lovely Filipino ladies posted in the asian thread reside bc thats where I wanna be 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

California is an awesome place, but definitely not this paradise that everyone makes it out to be. Very few ppl live the life portrayed in entourage. 
no hate, as i would live there if my industry was bigger there. 

California is an awesome place, but definitely not this paradise that everyone makes it out to be. Very few ppl live the life portrayed in entourage. 
no hate, as i would live there if my industry was bigger there. 

I've lived in a couple of states in my life...Michigan, Georgia, Alabama
30t6p3b.gif
before I moved to Cali. Honestly I couldn't see myself living anywhere else. Cost of living doesn't bother me one bit, I'd gladly pay more money just for the weather alone.

I've lived in a couple of states in my life...Michigan, Georgia, Alabama
30t6p3b.gif
before I moved to Cali. Honestly I couldn't see myself living anywhere else. Cost of living doesn't bother me one bit, I'd gladly pay more money just for the weather alone.

everyone says the females are fire, wont disagree, but i've always heard the cali girls are money and fame chasers...

everyone says the females are fire, wont disagree, but i've always heard the cali girls are money and fame chasers...

lived in Ny til i was 14 then moved to south Fl finished high school now im thinking about going to Cali for college do you think ill regret moving here like should i just stay in miami or go back to Ny ? i hear a lot of good things about cali but its a big decision

lived in Ny til i was 14 then moved to south Fl finished high school now im thinking about going to Cali for college do you think ill regret moving here like should i just stay in miami or go back to Ny ? i hear a lot of good things about cali but its a big decision

Give it a shot dude, you only live once and all the people in the world can tell you one way or the other, but unless you experience it yourself you'll never know and still have that question lingering.

Give it a shot dude, you only live once and all the people in the world can tell you one way or the other, but unless you experience it yourself you'll never know and still have that question lingering.

Back
Top Bottom