LMAO @ Ninjahood being properly inducted on to Twitter

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lmao...Sons LV belt is on the LAST knotch....and its STILL about to bust open
laugh.gif

actually my belt is on the middle hole..

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

laugh.gif

-inserts the "well excuuuuuuuuuse me!" gif here-

That joint is still one M&M away from flinging right off of your waist...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

-inserts the "well excuuuuuuuuuse me!" gif here-

That joint is still one M&M away from flinging right off of your waist...
laugh.gif

okay, glad you're having fun

laugh.gif

# @ ThisIsDollars how was u on smack tv flossin wendys new burger 8 month b4 it drops. Son like what yall @**!@% kno bout dis quadruple stack?22 minutes ago from Twitterrific

#
Lmaoooo RT @boneystarks @DariusGA97 ol "this tear is for all my mcniggas" %*# @thisisdollars29 minutes ago from Twitterrific in reply to boneystarks

#
@ ThisIsDollars is the only %@#%# who got a wi-fi foreman grill29 minutes ago from Twitterrific

#
@ ThisIsDollars just got out of fat camp & got a chicken mcnugget tattooed under his eye32 minutes ago from Twitterrific

#
@ ThisIsDollars arteries look like a truck stop toilet33 minutes ago from Twitterrific

#
@ ThisIsDollars new single is Birthday Chex (mix)

Do y'all think y'all hurting my feelings or something? Hardly any lulz.. But aslong as y'all having fun.

Bamma if you take it personally then you haven't played the dozens at all. We've all been roasted.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Do y'all think y'all hurting my feelings or something? Hardly any lulz.. But aslong as y'all having fun.

Bamma if you take it personally then you haven't played the dozens at all. We've all been roasted.

My-T.

Lol y'all not hurting my feelings, this is entertaining, some is funny and some is just wild corny.. And I'm not a bamma.. I'm a human.

My-T.

Lol y'all not hurting my feelings, this is entertaining, some is funny and some is just wild corny..
tired.gif

come on fam

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ ThisIsDollars is the only %@#%# who got a wi-fi foreman grill29 minutes agofrom Twitterrific

Homie caught feelings and wrote a song. Unfortunately his 44 year old gym teacher broke into tears when HE found out NationalTrucker was having an affair andreally wrote that song to serenade his true love: a number 3 from the mcdonalds menu.

My-T.

Lol y'all not hurting my feelings, this is entertaining, some is funny and some is just wild corny.. And I'm not a bamma.. I'm a human.

actions speak louder than words homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Lol this thread pure lulz..

Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/thisisdollars ... Don't roast me though!

smh.gif
dude is askin for trouble, esp with this pic as his twitter background - new topic?
nerd.gif
My man had to beat that thermal into submission to get it over his head. [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]Collar got that "I give up" look to it[/color]
roll.gif
*DEAD*

Back
Top Bottom