LMFAOO Wth? CASH MONEY (1998)

Originally Posted by youngdood

baller blockin
pimp.gif

the movie
pimp.gif

�Turk had the best verse..........

One of my favorite songs of all-time. The only thing I can't believe is that Juve still had a bald flat-top in 1998.

Ol school Cash Money, the memories this brings up. Baller Blocking, 400 Degreez, Cash Money is Army, Hypnotize Cash Money, and Big Ballin' are my top CashMoney joints.

Juve was my favorite one back than. I remember my cousin went to ga for a year and put me on to them when he came back. who remembers that ol guy Drama though?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Juve was my favorite one back than. I remember my cousin went to ga for a year and put me on to them when he came back. who remembers that ol guy Drama though?

left, left, left, left, left, right, left...get on up, get on up, get on up, right leftttt.
a-t-l-a-n-t-a, g-a is where I stay, I stay!

loved that song back then!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Them dudes straight runnin *$%@ back then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Baller Blockin was that piff, Baby and Turk went in..

%%*#*% baller blockin so they lettin off shots
Tha feds came thru can't stop tha clock

Old School Cash Money was the jizoint.

400 Degreez
pimp.gif

It's All on U Vol. 2
pimp.gif

Get It How You Live It
pimp.gif

Chopper City
pimp.gif

How U Luv That Vol. 2
pimp.gif

Chopper City In the Ghetto
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea no %%@ messin' with any song on 400 degreez touch a nerve lol. I know where Dre comin' from on that %%@ lol. Cash Money before everyone left washot. The media ran with the whole "bling era" gimmick but it was more than that. Every album that CMR dropped had heat on it. Guerilla Warfare stillis heat.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

I hope this is a joke, that joint right there is a timeless classic. Manny Fresh at his finest.

Like 4real though. Dude trippin

I'm all for the track but you dudes acting like you don't see why some people dislike the track. Get real
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom