local aspiring (whack) rappers trying to sell you their cd outside of bodegas unappreciation

Funny...

I was in Soho strolling on B'Way...headphones on and all that. Dudes ask you if you like hip hop and when you say no, they get mad cuz you're black LOL.

I do mkting and PR for an artist and trust me.....no one's gonna buy a CD from a dude with no buzz without hearing the !!% first. No one.

It's wild annoying....then they resort to this "Black brotherhood" rally cry...the f outta here...not only that, a lotta them look straight bummy

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

There is a tall black dude I see all the time in the galleria Houston. he always has his cd's in a plain white gift bag. I sometime see him with a white guy with braids. Im pretty sure they are from Alief of sugarland
You mean this white guy...

gents_castbio_riffraff.jpg

I know the black dude you are takin about too just cant find a pic...
laugh.gif

6 pages of peeps saying no? wow i do not buy from every last one but i will buy here and there to support there " hustle" how you all can say that is not a hustle is beyond me... " provide by any means" is how i think

the boys could run up on you and rob you would you rather they do that? or sell crack to your loved ones?

you gotta start somewhere tons of your fav rappers started this way and the no one is buying major cds is a cop out

o well do you i soppose

Back
Top Bottom