|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many players have averaged a double-double in their rookie year?

Just Points and Rebounds

Blake
Dwight
Emeka Okafor
Brand
Duncan
Zo Mourning
Shaq
Larry Johnson
Dikembe
Derrick Coleman
David Robinson
Hakeem

in the last 31 years

But Randle also isn't a Rookie :frown: Soooo

Last edited:
Mitch should have drafted Lavine instead of Randle.

I disagree highly...

He's good.. But right now, he's exactly what Clarkson is... A Combo Guard 6th man.. Don't think either can be starters on a contender.

He's not really a good passer to be a PG.. Doesn't shoot well enough from 3 to be a consistent threat. Also his shot selection has been an annoyance for the Wolves.

See him more on the verge of an undersized 2. Just based on his build.. Height wise, about right. Need to be a threat as a shooter for his athleticism to mean anything.

Now if we were late lottery, sure... But at # 7, nahhhhhhh.. Randle had the higher floor, and better likelihood to reach his ceiling.

Last edited:
I don't think sitting on the sidelines for an entire season does much for a rookie, no matter how many game reports he turned into Mitch.

The shortlists that Randle and Russell are in with their current stats are pretty spectacular, especially in Russ' case. Granted they're pretty much at the bottom of those lists, but there's a lot to be hopeful for.  

Last edited:
Man imagine if we had a coach with half a brain who ran plays for Kobe just coming off screens and catch and shoot instead of isolations . He could play 2 more years at least

And I take back everything I said about DLO :lol:

Man imagine if we had a coach with half a brain who ran plays for Kobe just coming off screens and catch and shoot instead of isolations . He could play 2 more years at least

And I take back everything I said about DLO :lol:

You're just going to force yourself to stress eat if you think about all the things Byron should do if he had a brain... Like I do :frown:

You were on the fence on D'Lo on some posts... Where you'd be up on him, then down on him... So which side :lol:

Last edited:
How many players have averaged a double-double in their rookie year?

Just Points and Rebounds

Blake
Dwight
Emeka Okafor
Brand
Duncan
Zo Mourning
Shaq
Larry Johnson
Dikembe
Derrick Coleman
David Robinson
Hakeem

in the last 31 years

QONVIyz.gif

But Randle also isn't a Rookie :frown: Soooo

I mean, technically, no. But for all intents and purposes, he's a rookie.

Think we have something nice going with our big rotation of young guys..

Randle is a starter, a walking double double.

Nance is a great energy guy. Somewhere between 18-24 minutes.

Like Black as a roll man.. Always steps up to contest shots... He's not quick, but he's not slow where he ends up lost and looking around. Has tremendous motor. Unlike Nance though, he's an energy guy who can lose his energy quickly.

Needs 2 more guys...
1. A defensive center.. Randle needs one next to him.. Randle is fine if a guy wants to post him up, or size him up.. But if it's P&R or a lot of motion, he ends up in quick sand.. Again, why I would love Thibs because he's too strong, and fast for his size not to be able to be a decent help defender..
2. A guy who can slide up to the 4, and shoots relatively well.. Could have been Ryan Kelly, but his shoot regressed tenfold.

Could run so many different lineups in that, even a Nance / Randle front court in stretches to really up the tempo.

Last edited:
Blessed to be at this game & watching vintage Mamba in his final season! :pimp:

Atmosphere was dope, plus they gave out Kobe jerseys to everyone in attendance 8)

Kobe ballin' out! It was nice to see him play a decent game and enjoying himself with the youngsters. I hate that I'm saying this, but don't win too many games now, Kobe
laugh.gif
. D'lo had more points than I thought did, quietly getting buckets. That boy Wiggins is coming along too. No way he ever goes against Lavine in the dunk contest, is there? 
nerd.gif

I feel really good about the pick.

Historic Kobe, great games from DLo, Randle, Clarkson, Lou. Solid game from Black. At home.

And had to squeak out a win vs 14 win Minny with no KG, Pekovic, or KMart, with Sam Mitchell forgetting KAT is on his team. :lol:

We might not win another game til March.

I feel really good about the pick.

Historic Kobe, great games from DLo, Randle, Clarkson, Lou. Solid game from Black. At home.

And had to squeak out a win vs 14 win Minny with no KG, Pekovic, or KMart, with Sam Mitchell forgetting KAT is on his team. :lol:

We might not win another game til March.

Exactly. We'll end up with about 16-18 wins maybe. With Brooklyn and Philly still having 3 games left we'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom