|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well NT Lakers fam...

I got hitched yesterday. Went through a terrible divorce in 2010 and seriously just thought it was going to be me and my daughter for the rest of my life. Then the god lord blessed me with a beautiful laker fan...

View media item 1900650
One of the best days of my life. Wish all of you guys the same happiness I have.

And I still hope we get that number 1 pick!
Congrats!

Derek Fisher
eek.gif
*paging matt barnes

Phil fired fish
Suns fired their former all star player Hornacek

But Byron is family and will be given a fair shot smh

Let the amazing race for luke walton begin. It's like when you toss a baby on the floor and see who he crawls to, jeannie or phil

Lakers wont hire luke now , they have another 30+ games to lose.  byron gives us the best chance for that.   I think Jeannie needs to tell Phil to do us a favor and let us have luke in the summer haha. 

Yea I'm not even sure you can hire a coach that's already coaching, it being the middle of the season and everything. But things got a lil more interesting for this summer

REALLY interesting dynamic with the Knicks-Lakers assuredly going after the same coaches and free agents.

But the Knicks can have Luke if the Lakers can get Thibbs.

Yea I'm not even sure you can hire a coach that's already coaching, it being the middle of the season and everything. But things got a lil more interesting for this summer
Yeah, you can with permission from the team that's employing the coach.

Lionel Hollins was an assistant coach of the Bucks when he got hired by the Grizzlies after they fired Marc Iavaroni in 2008-09.

Magic looking to trade Tobias or at least hearing offers for him.

Want experienced players back.

:smile:

But no way we can unload all of our vets for him :frown:

Last edited:
Magic looking to trade Tobias or at least hearing offers for him.

Want experienced players back.

:smile:

But no way we can unload all of our vets for him :frown:

No thanks. Didn't want him in the summer don't want him now. Empty stats no defense info graphic superstar

I'd take him but there's no pieces we can really entice the magic for him except for our young guns

He might also be a bit redundant if we end up with Simmons

Last edited:
Would really only make a difference if you can unload Lou & Swaggy because Tobias' money would hurt us a bit in FA

Not seeing how Tobias helps this team..imo we need defense and floor spacing at the 3. He gives you neither

Last edited:
SAS has two rumors for Lakers today.

If Luke wants the job, it's his and they'll fire Byron.

And Jeanie would like to clear house for Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom