|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the best site to get laker tickets? I wanna go to at least one game to see Kobe play this season

Where's the best site to get laker tickets? I wanna go to at least one game to see Kobe play this season

Check Lakersground.net

There is a ticket thread in there where people sell tickets.

A lot of people on there are season ticket holders.

Last edited:
And he's still as raw as ODB and Monday Nights.

View media item 1903372
Russell has really become a tone setter for the team. No coincidence more often than not go down big when he's not playing, but make comebacks or cut into a deficit when he's on the court.

Towns has separated himself from everybody... But Russell's consistency as of the last 5-6 weeks, has put him with Kristaps separating from the 3rd tier of rookies.

Last edited:
Check Lakersground.net

There is a ticket thread in there where people sell tickets.

A lot of people on there are season ticket holders.
Can't decide which game to go too lol the max amount of $ I wanna spend is 600 for 2 tickets

That's the plan I just gotta search for them and it's my first time going to staples center so I'm trying to find out how close is each seats

Actually after just checking now unless you use Craigslist they still are pretty expensive, I'd wait until the week of of you have to travel or the day of b/c sometimes they don't announce if Bean is playing until a few hrs before the game. If you don't mind sitting in the upper levels but center they have some for 250-280 right now.

Also an option Lakers @ Clippers April 5th tix will be about half the price they are for a Laker home game for the same seats. Can get in the lower bowl for 200 each.

Last edited:
Golden State assistant Luke Walton is closest to a legitimately coveted candidate with ties to Jackson and the triangle – and he's still largely unproven, too. Walton intrigues Jackson, but truth be told: Why would Walton come East without an assurance Jackson is committed to the long run in New York? There's still a strong belief Jackson will eventually find his way to his fiancée Jeanie Buss and the Los Angeles Lakers. Walton will be competing with Thibodeau for the Lakers job in the spring, and who knows: Jackson and Walton could be reunited there.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/if-phi...--he-ought-to-let-someone-else-061839486.html

Woj generally doesn't out-scoop Ding, Momo or Bresnahan in Laker news, but we'll see come May-June...

Last edited:
Even now there's a strong belief Phil finds his way back to us? *softly weeps*

Luke is the future. I will accept Thibs as well.

:rofl: I totally forgot Mamba's anti Steph campaign.

His DLo stance makes so much more sense now. :lol:

Bodies will be left on the side of the Hollywood hills if D'Angelo is trapped in the Triangle.

Yeah if Phil were to come back as an exec., we all might as well focus all of our energy on a new sport.

If it ain't Thibs I don't even care.

Anyone else will just be another puppet who our fans complain about for 3 years until he's fired.

Constant cycle, and yes I've been part of the fans complaining myself too so I am not excluding myself hypocritically :lol:

But foreals. We need to focus on growing the team, coach doesn't matter unless it's someone like Thibs who can make immediate impact at least on one side of the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom