|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randle is such a blackhole, which is disappointing because he has passing skills and vision.
He's definitely expendable, if it comes down to it, I wouldn't see why they'd at least try and keep him as a bench guy unless he has that much value around the league right now by the time we get Simmons theoretically. 

I feel like Randle is going to be one of those players who constantly lets us down because we know he has the potential and/or talent to do so much better.

Last edited:
When Randle turns his back especially, you can see his blinders go up and all he sees is his man and the basket. Swear I've seen pass out of a double in the post with his back turned like twice all season. 
laugh.gif

People spent years bein mad at LO for not dominating night after night, but he became invaluable in his proper role.

That's why you have to be patient with 19-20-21-22 year olds.

Clarkson looks complacent at times with being "good enough" to be in the league.

I don't wanna read too much into it, but his
whole vibe screams "I've made it."

DLo looks like he wants to be far better than just "good," that's why I have faith in him. He will put in the work to be great, I'm not so sure about Clarkson. He seems content with his Hollywood fame and inevitable fortune.

Strange timing to say something like this. He's having his best month of the season playing lights out. Really don't know what yall be watching sometimes :lol:

Lights out?

Lol. Yeah that 14 a game while playing matador defense has been torturing opponents.

Stop exaggerating. He's had a couple good scoring games, big whoop. We already knew he could score. my point was we know clarkson can be much better with his athleticism but his effort and body language especially defensively screams "I really don't care to be better"

He's content with just being a good scorer.

Last edited:
You skipped the part where I said this month I guess. Weird to say a guy is complacent when he's been playing his best ball recently

Last edited:
People spent years bein mad at LO for not dominating night after night, but he became invaluable in his proper role.

That's why you have to be patient with 19-20-21-22 year olds.
Was just going to bring up NBA champions James Jones, Jason Terry, Stephen Jackson, and our own NBA champs Lamar Odom and Rick Fox.

Everybody ain't gotta have the work ethic of Jordan, Pippen, Kobe, Wade, Dirk, Duncan, etc.

Not that the first list of guys are lazy, but they certainly don't put in the work the second list does.

And they were still MAJOR contributors to championship squads.

And Clarkson could be, too.

Last edited:
I'd really like our next championship run to include all 3 of Dlo, Randle, and Clarkson, personally.

You skipped the part where I said this month I guess. Weird to say a guy is complacent when he's been playing his best ball recently

View media item 1921108
Bruh what the hell are you talking about?
Outside of barely breaking the 20 point mark twice how has any of his stats in the month of February been much different than the month of January?

He's a consistent 15-18 points a night scorer.

Ain't been nothin "lights out" about it.
A couple solid scoring nights, we know he can score 20 point games. He did it often last year.

Nice try though.

Also weird how you say randle is a letdown when he's at 20/10 and counting on 56%. But hey do you man

Jordan Clarkson had a solid all-around effort during Friday's loss to the Spurs, scoring 20 points on 6-of-11 shooting to go with four 3-pointers, three rebounds, six assists, two steals and two turnovers in 34 minutes.
Clarkson has been en fuego over the Lakers past four games, putting in averages of 18.3 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 2.0 three-pointers, 1.5 steals and just 1.5 turnovers per game on 51.9 percent

Last edited:
I'd really like our next championship run to include all 3 of Dlo, Randle, and Clarkson, personally.

Yeah and I really wanted Eddie Jones & Nick Van Exel to be apart of the 3 peat Laker teams from 2000-2002.

Last edited:
Maaaaan, I hate it had to be Eddie. Was a HUUUGE fan.

I even felt bad for him not being on the Heat anymore when the Heat won in 06.

Missed our Shaq/Kobe 3 peat, missed the Shaq/Wade 06 title.

frown.gif

Last edited:
Well that escalated quickly, guess this is what we'll have to get used to for next year. 

Also weird how you say randle is a letdown when he's at 20/10 and counting on 56%. But hey do you man

Jordan Clarkson had a solid all-around effort during Friday's loss to the Spurs, scoring 20 points on 6-of-11 shooting to go with four 3-pointers, three rebounds, six assists, two steals and two turnovers in 34 minutes.
Clarkson has been en fuego over the Lakers past four games, putting in averages of 18.3 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 2.0 three-pointers, 1.5 steals and just 1.5 turnovers per game on 51.9 percent

That 18 points a night of "fuego" basketball ain't winnin games though.

It don't mean **** to score 18 when you give up 36 on the other end.

Our definitions of "lights out basketball" clearly differ.

Maaaaan, I hate it had to be Eddie. 

Kobe wouldn't have the career he's had if Eddie was still on the Lakers during those years, and Eddie at that time was due for a HUGE contract extension which the Hornets gave him and the year before the Lakers paid Kobe his first contract extension.

No way Eddie was going to stay a Laker.

That 18 points a night of "fuego" basketball ain't winnin games though.

It don't mean **** to score 18 when you give up 36 on the other end.

Our definitions of "lights out basketball" clearly differ.

When did he give up 36? You know the team as a whole sucks right? You're expecting to win games?

Just really bizarre for you to call out clarkson and randle when they've been playing their best ball of the year. Like watching kobe score 81 and saying man...I don't know about this dude. Shoulda kept shaq.

But of course you're entitled to your opinion and don't have to try to prove anything to me

Last edited:
If Anthony 3&D Brown hits the weight room, and improves his game over the summer, does he have a solid chance of playing good minutes for us?

P, CP?

We need his skill set so badly. I just wonder if he can be what we need him to be at this level.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

We need all defensive players this summer, my gawd.
Nah, according to some this is some lights out basketball our young guns are playing.
Defense ain't needed, just look at the scoring stats of this past month.
pimp.gif
See, why do this, man? 
laugh.gif

"We have different definitions of on fire" = "Let's agree to disagree" = good

But this? Petty, instigating, and you know it. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom