|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CP1708

This 19 year old bust sucks.
Son cooking. Looking reaaaaal smooth out there. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DarthSka
Son cooking. Looking reaaaaal smooth out there. 
smokin.gif
How you feelin about his rookie year?
Not gonna lie, dude: I'm giddy. I'm not real big on building around PGs, and I think he's going to be a great piece to a team that's a contender every year. And I reaaaallly hope that's us, but every part of me thinks we're going to trade him for a superstar, then turn around and try to find someone just like him, someone who isn't a superstar but is a niiice contributor and will give his man a problem every night.

You?

Last edited:
I think we build around him.

Right now, no man's land. Byron, Kobe, Lou, Young, yuck.

Next year, new coach, his team. Add Ingram. Maybe another wing, Batum/DeRozan, etc, maybe Whiteside or Horford. He could feed them over and over and over.

He won't be a finished product for another 6-7 years, so it'll take patience, but he's gonna be a good one.

Mitch has to stay patient.

Look at DLo/Randle tonight. :pimp:

[QUOTE name="CP1708"]
[QUOTE name="DarthSka"]
Originally Posted by DarthSka
[QUOTE name="CP1708"]

Son cooking. Looking reaaaaal smooth out there. :smokin [/QUOTE]
How you feelin about his rookie year?[/QUOTE]
Not gonna lie, dude: I'm giddy. I'm not real big on building around PGs, and I think he's going to be a great piece to a team that's a contender every year. And I reaaaallly hope that's us, but every part of me thinks we're going to trade him for a superstar, then turn around and try to find someone just like him, someone who isn't a superstar but is a niiice contributor and will give his man a problem every night.

You?
[/quote]
Absolutely fear this a la Wiggins-Love.

I don't believe they will do that. Mitch has been consistent in saying that he feels the league was sending a message to the Lakers about building young when Stern veto'd the CP3 trade. I think the FO is committed to putting together the team young, and any star that comes along the way will be signed rather than traded for.

Last edited:
Do we give some  credit to byron for how he coached dlo? Remember our #1 complaint about him at the beginning of the season? Dude is playing with a fire that was completely non-existent when he last started. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom