|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All names we've predicted too. Walton, Messina, Ollie. Even JVG and Mark Jax as just names thrown into the hat. Cal, K just usual college bring ups. Interesting no one surprising has come up.

If it's

Walton
Messina
Ollie
Jay Wright

Any of those 4 suggest that the Lakers realize the team has to go in a new direction, and taking a worthwhile chance... Which is really encouraging to me.

I asked some of you on Twitter, but what is everyone's thoughts on Jay Wright?

I think he seems like a coach who has his players prepared to play every night, I like that a lot.

I asked some of you on Twitter, but what is everyone's thoughts on Jay Wright?

I think he seems like a coach who has his players prepared to play every night, I like that a lot.

Yea I'm weary of guys who've been on that level for that long though. And his relatability to current players and being a draw for free agents is not as high as some of the other candidates.

fa_821_coachmagic4_970.jpg

Man yall some god hating dudes man! Dont hate mark jackson cuz he loves god! Mark jackson loves god therefor i love mark jackson!!!
Everything wrong with religion and politics, right there.

And me personally, I hate god as much as you hate my flying, invisible unicorn.

Imposing your religion on others is bullying at worst, inconsiderate at best. There were Warriors who didn't appreciate it, but didn't feel comfortable saying it because of the environment he had created. That's not cool. That's something I want no part of. I respect his basketball mind, I do. But that? No way.

Everything wrong with religion and politics, right there.

And me personally, I hate god as much as you hate my flying, invisible unicorn.

Imposing your religion on others is bullying at worst, inconsiderate at best. There were Warriors who didn't appreciate it, but didn't feel comfortable saying it because of the environment he had created. That's not cool. That's something I want no part of. I respect his basketball mind, I do. But that? No way.

Repped. Forcing your religion down people's throat is deplorable

Last edited:
P, Mamba, can I get clarification on

DeRozan 20 mil booooooooooooo

Bazemore 18 mil yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

?

Feel like there's a joke I'm not being let in on. If it was DD 20 and Baze 8, OK, but 2 mil difference, and we'd prefer the lesser player? Huh?

Not sold on Walton.

He inherited a champsionship squad in GSW earlier this season, they easily have the best camaraderie in the league....Luke was just maintaining that, his tenure as head coach earlier this year isn't an accurate assessment of him as a head coach going forward in my opinion. Its not like he is tested or proven.

New/younger coaches dont seem to be having alot of success in the L recently, especially someone like luke who is only a few years removed from being a player....players will still look at him more of a peer than a leader by fire.

A NBA team already has a bunch of grown *** men, I think we need an older, authoritative figure who is a proven winner.....a guy like karl, sloan or JVG. A mans man, not a young man trying ot prove himself in the league.

We trying to get back to the playoffs, experimenting is over.

Luke is an experiment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom