|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ Byron acting like Luke is really gonna call him for advice.

"When Luke calls Ima be extremely honest about each and every player" :rofl:

FOH BRAH. :pimp:

I wanted Vogel as coach for a long time [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Won't try to talk myself into thinking we can get him as an assistant. Too many open head coaching jobs out there for a great defensive coach like him.

Will be interesting to see who the assistants are.
I'm excited about the future. Thank you Luke

**** Byron and that interview.

:lol: @ Byron acting like Luke is really gonna call him for advice.

"When Luke calls Ima be extremely honest about each and every player" :rofl:

FOH BRAH. :pimp:

lolll byron bouta roast dudes life stories. son actin like that bitter ex-employer. 'yeah he stole AND I caught him pissing in the lemonade!'

Luke should hire Steve Nash as an assistant coach.

And we all know if his boy Richard Jefferson retires he's going to put him on his coaching staff. They got that bro type love relationship like how Cuttino Mobley & Steve Francis were know for :lol:

Last edited:
lakers shouldve never let Steve Nash head up north...:smh:
but i dont think he'll want to be a full fledged assistant, might prefer to stay as a consultant and just skate to the practice facility from manhattan beach

luke bout to call rj and kareem rush to be assistant coaches. we bout to have the first ever shirtless coaching staff

lulz at keep nash away. you dont think curry working with nash has made his game grow? lulz.

**** Nash keep him away, I enjoyed the Scott interview, pretty honest and I do like how he said that the players are really trying hard and want to be good, because let's be honest here, if he said they sucked and that they never stood a chance I don't think many of us would be surprised his dumb *** would say something like that. He actually kept it somewhat classy and brief.

lulz at keep nash away. you dont think curry working with nash has made his game grow? lulz.

Well unless Steph needs a crash course in how to steal money I think Nash's usefulness is negligible at best. Cause we know Nash "Mr. don't take a lot of shots when you're the best shooter on the team" isn't the reason for his ascent to SSJ3 levels.

Y'all gotta put your personal bias aside when talking about nash. Having one of the best PGs of all time working with our guards will do wonders. You don't think having magic and nash working with d'angelo (who we want to be the future of our franchise) isn't gonna help him grow his game faster and make him an even better player? Just having Nash as a consultant helping out with the guards will be great. You want as many great players as you can helping all our young talent grow and learn all the intricacies and little things that made them great.

Let em consult with Magic and Kobe, no need for that clown Nash.

So what exactly are the negatives you see from nash mentoring d'angelo?? Aside from being upset about how his tenure with us as a player panned out, I would love to know because I only see positives from it.

So what exactly are the negatives you see from nash mentoring d'angelo?? Aside from being upset about how his tenure with us as a player panned out, I would love to know because I only see positives from it.
I rather Nick The Quick become a assistant 

Do you really need Nash when you have the greatest PG/floor general of all time at your disposal?

i dont get the nash hate. its not his fault his body broke down. he took the money. who wouldnt of. thats why its called a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom