|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what exactly are the negatives you see from nash mentoring d'angelo?? Aside from being upset about how his tenure with us as a player panned out, I would love to know because I only see positives from it.

Do you really need Nash when you have the greatest PG/floor general of all time at your disposal?

Do you really think magic would be around more than a couple times a month? Dude has a ton of things on his plate with all the traveling he does for his businesses and handling the Dodgers/LAFC stuff. Plus once again I ask, how is having both around a bad thing???

Last edited:
Let em consult with Magic and Kobe, no need for that clown Nash.
you really think Kobe gonna be come around and offer this kid help when he probably didnt offer any while they were on the same practice floor? 

i dont remember hearing about Magic coming around when his boy B Scott was running the show

nash can definitely help Russell and clarkson

i would welcome this 100%

former mvp's not good enough to help our players ? 

Last edited:
you really think Kobe gonna be come around and offer this kid help when he probably didnt offer any while they were on the same practice floor? 
i dont remember hearing about Magic coming around when his boy B Scott was running the show

nash can definitely help Russell and clarkson
i would welcome this 100%

former mvp's not good enough to help our players ? 

Kobe did more coaching than Byron this year with the young guys. They'll likely have to go to his house in the offseason though.

Don't want D'Lo learning any more **** boy tendencies.

So what exactly are the negatives you see from nash mentoring d'angelo?? Aside from being upset about how his tenure with us as a player panned out, I would love to know because I only see positives from it.
Do you really need Nash when you have the greatest PG/floor general of all time at your disposal?
Do you really think magic would be around more than a couple times a month? Dude has a ton of things on his plate with all the traveling he does for his business and handling the Dodgers/LAFC stuff. Plus once again I ask, how is having both around a bad thing???
This. Like you can't have both of them helping the young guys. What?

laugh.gif

Mamba is the Skip Bayless of this thread. 

Like I said, put your personal bias aside and tell me one thing that's bad about Nash helping our young guards out. What "**** boy tendencies" would he be teaching them on the court?? As a fellow Kobe fan, as I know you are, you yourself should know Kobe went and took advice from EVERY single great player he could, which is what made him great. So why would you want our young guys only having kobe and magic helping them. Makes no sense man.

Last edited:
Like I said, put your personal bias aside and tell me one thing that's bad about Nash helping our young guards out. What "**** boy tendencies" would he be teaching them on the court?? As a fellow Kobe fan, as I know you are, you yourself should know Kobe went and took advice from EVERY single great player he could, which is what made him great. So why would you want our young guys only having kobe and magic helping them. Makes no sense man.

Kobe patterned his game after MJ, the best. Went to the GOAT of post game footwork in Hakeem to refine his game when his athleticism started to decline. They're better options that are more accessible. Seriously doubt that clown would come back here anyway to fleece more money. But this is Lakerland where delusions of grandeur run rampant.

I am FAR from the biggest Nash fan in the world, but I would absolutely be fine with him coming and trying to help teach the young guys. He's an extremely smart/cerebral player, and young guys could use some of his wisdom.

Magic is great, but he was great because he was 6'9 and played in the 80's. Not a lot he can offer in today's game other than maybe post up stuff for bigger guards. Combine that with Nash's more recent games, DLo could learn a great deal between the two of them.

And to be greedy, I would want DLo to then call up Gary Payton, and get that lesson in.

Magic post up game, Nash pick and roll/passing lanes, and GP defense. Put DLo in a room with those 3 and let the talent shine. :smokin

Kobe patterned his game after MJ, the best. Went to the GOAT of post game footwork in Hakeem to refine his game when his athleticism started to decline. They're better options that are more accessible. Seriously doubt that clown would come back here anyway to fleece more money. But this is Lakerland where delusions of grandeur run rampant.

You really think Kobe only learned from those 2 guys?? :rolleyes Watch any of the documentaries, he was taking tips from every great player he could get to. How is Nash not accessible? He lives walking distance from the practice facility. Who are better options than him? His game is almost an exact fit for d'angelo. ~6' 4" PG who isn't super athletic, incredible court vision, and above average shooter. If anything Nash would be a better teacher to elevate D'angelo's strengths than Magic. Not saying I don't want Magic, but as far as Dlo is concerned, Nash's strengths fit perfectly in line with him.

Last edited:
I am FAR from the biggest Nash fan in the world, but I would absolutely be fine with him coming and trying to help teach the young guys. He's an extremely smart/cerebral player, and young guys could use some of his wisdom.

Magic is great, but he was great because he was 6'9 and played in the 80's. Not a lot he can offer in today's game other than maybe post up stuff for bigger guards. Combine that with Nash's more recent games, DLo could learn a great deal between the two of them.

And to be greedy, I would want DLo to then call up Gary Payton, and get that lesson in.

Magic post up game, Nash pick and roll/passing lanes, and GP defense. Put DLo in a room with those 3 and let the talent shine.
smokin.gif
Long as they take the ninja phone away....

Y'all need to give it up

"Do you really need Nash when you have the greatest PG at your disposal" :lol:

Also comptonprincess is sus af

I think a offseason that consists of Ingram/Simmons + Whiteside + Bazemore is an A+ as far as realism and growth for what we need as well as keeping flexibility for next summer, what say you?

I think a offseason that consists of Ingram/Simmons + Whiteside + Bazemore is an A+ as far as realism and growth for what we need as well as keeping flexibility for next summer, what say you?
What type of $$$ will Baze command u think?

Love his game 

Magic was never, EVER the shooter Nash was.

And Magic is my GLOAT.

But Nash could absolutely help a shooter in ways Magic just... can't. Magic was a happy, rebounding floor general. He couldn't really drastically improve the game of someone short or trying to improve with shooting.

By contrast, Nash couldn't really help a guy like, say, Odom, or Kidd. I know Nash played at the same time as them, but I'm saying, someone LIKE those 2, Nash's game would be completely different than a player who played like them.

Last edited:
Pretty much exactly what I'm hoping for. 

Baze isn't getting 18-20.

Nash was never, EVER the shooter Magic was.
I thought Nash was the better shooter out of the two... typo?

They should totally get Nash on board to help with DRuss, the man is skating around LA. The kid needs as much mentorship as possible and Nash would definitely add to his game. Heck, DRuss should seek out all the great PGs of the past and steal as much as he can. It'd do wonders for his reputation and he needs to learn. 

Nash is one of the best shooters in history, ever, any position.

Clearly a wires crossed typo. Or I'm being punk'd by Ashton. One of these is the answer. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom