|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've told the story on here before, but Rooks and Corey Benjamin are the only dudes I've hooped with that have played in the league. I went to school with Benjamin, then he broke into the league with the Bulls at the 2-spot in 1999... right after Mike left.
laugh.gif

But Rooks, I actually played with Rooks when he was actually in the league. At one of the foster homes I was in, one of the staff was a coach at a HS in San Bernardino and he was tight with Rooks, and Rooks would come down and hoop with us sometimes, either at the HS we went to in that home (Fontana High), or at coach's school.

That was the first time I had ever met an actual NBA player, like banging in the paint with him and everything, and I seriously thought they were all as nice and chill as him.

Like I remember hooping with him and then seeing him on tv a couple days after, and I remember wondering if the other people on the floor ALSO have people watching them on tv after hooping with them just a few days before.

As an adult, I know now that's definitely not how it works, but I can attest: that's how it worked for us foster kids and Rooks. Dude was a real one, imo.

Last edited:
Like I remember hooping with him and then seeing him on tv a couple days alter and wondering the other people on the floor have watching them after hooping with them just a few days before.

Bruh...WUT?? I have no idea what you're trying to say here :lol:

[quote name="Snowlax"]Ska grew up in Fontana??[/quote]Fontana, Etiwanda, Rialto, Cucamonga, Ontario, Claremont, San Bernardino, Riverside

IE Pride :smokin

909 all day :smokin

[quote name="leemelone"][quote name="DarthSka"]Like I remember hooping with him and then seeing him on tv a couple days alter and wondering the other people on the floor have watching them after hooping with them just a few days before.[/quote]Bruh...WUT?? I have no idea what you're trying to say here :lol:[/quote]Like I remember hooping with him and then seeing him on tv a couple days after, and I remember wondering if the other people on the floor ALSO have people watching them on tv after hooping with them just a few days before.

Make more sense? Couple typos.

Last edited:
@Mike_Bresnahan Lakers officially announce that Duke forward Brandon Ingram is working out for them tomorrow.
Looking forward to the the post-workout media interview.

You already knowing! Def will be in Vegas this summer
Oh yea ...
Pomona reppin. I.E. All day

Last edited:
Yo my dad made his living for many years on those dairy farms till they started moving out...seen first hand how hard the job is

I always felt like Rowland Heights / Walnut is the extent of Los Angeles County.

I grew up in Arcadia, 626 pride 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom