|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think that the "private" workout will have anything to do with Kobe? Like maybe a 1-1 how he did with Cooper?

Does anyone think that the "private" workout will have anything to do with Kobe? Like maybe a 1-1 how he did with Cooper?

Nah. I don't think Kobe will be involved with the lakers in a major capacity. As a matter of fact, I don't expect him to walk into Staples for a ******* game until his jersey is retired. I highly doubt he does any coaching/scouting or anything that has to do with the Lakers for a while.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if we hear a story 10 years from now Kobe flew him on his chopper out to OC for a private workout

Nah. I don't think Kobe will be involved with the lakers in a major capacity. As a matter of fact, I don't expect him to walk into Staples for a ******* game until his jersey is retired. I highly doubt he does any coaching/scouting or anything that has to do with the Lakers for a while.
wonder if mitch and co will ask kobe to reach out to free agents 

or if he will do so on his own. 

kobe will always be a company man  
wink.gif

Last edited:
He's made his voice loud for other personnel decisions since like the Nash signing and Blake departure.

He's made his voice loud for other personnel decisions since like the Nash signing and Blake departure.

Having a voice and influence does not mean he was runninng the team. Final say still comes from Mitch & Jim Buss.

Yeah I agree, I think after Phil left, Kobe's say had waned within the front office.

I'm rooting for Exum too.

Any of y'all follow Tim DiFrancesco on Twitter? He's the lakers strength & conditioning guy. I've been following him for about a year now & his posts are mad interesting. This summer he's been working extensively with Nance & Brown. JC was putting in hella time too before he went to China. Anyway I reccomend following him, it's cool to see our young players working hard...

[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
Solid back up big for us, good dude, I used to hoop with him every Sunday at the Laguna Beach outdoor courts in the early 2000s, always nice and friendly to everyone
Gone too soon

Last edited:
Damn, Rooks wasn't even that old. My pops is older than he was. I remember watching dude play for us in the late 90s when we sucked, RIP Sean Rooks. 

man, i remember running into rooks and his kids at ontario mills, good dude man. kids were prolly like 12 and like 6'5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom