|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Young must go. We don't need him poisoning anymore kids on this team. I remember when we resigned him dudes in here was talking bout "He's a good piece to this team and he'll only get better".

mjlol.png

I don't know man..I'd like to see what Luke can do with him. At least maybe boost his trade value. When he's good he's basically jr Smith with a lil better shooting off the bounce

I don't know man..I'd like to see what Luke can do with him. At least maybe boost his trade value. When he's good he's basically jr Smith with a lil better shooting off the bounce

It's no longer about him being bad. Which I agree that him not fitting with Byron was huge. It's now about him being a locker room distraction.

So philly might select Jamal Murray with the first pick? I'm in philly right now and that's the hot rumor going around lol

@IAmDPick
Told the Los Angeles Lakers have fallen out of interest in Dragan Bender. Sounds like No. 2 pick is Brandon Ingram.

By fallen out of interest he means.... They worked him out because why the hell not, with no intentions of drafting him, and they hated him.

Bender :lol:

Dude is using the Lakers to boost his drafy status.

If for some reason we drafted dude will be saying "It was always my dream to get drafted by and to play for the Lakers"

Anyone catch that Shaq-Bogut interaction when when the crew was interviewing him post game?.....,,Dangelo stay gettin clowned

Bogut: "Shaq's been to Australia, he met some ladies down there"

Shaq: "Shhhh.... Welcome to Dangelo Russell studios"

:rofl:

Anyone catch that Shaq-Bogut interaction when when the crew was interviewing him post game?.....,,Dangelo stay gettin clowned

Bogut: "Shaq's been to Australia, he met some ladies down there"

Shaq: "Shhhh.... Welcome to Dangelo Russell studios"

:rofl:

he aint lion.

Not shading dude hes really young but he needs PR class
101 or a handler to help him..Keep it vanilla, keep it moving in interviews you are under a self inflicted press microscope..Dude is glad it happened...I get what he's trying to say but...

Last edited:
I think most everyone is assuming Simmons is going #1, so it makes sense. But I have no doubt if he doesn't Mitch is going to take him, workout be damned. Have the Sixers set up a workout for either guy yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom