|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Wade if we plan on actually making a big splash in free agency and a run in the next 2-3 seasons.

He still got more juice than people give him credit for.

Lou Williams + 2nd Rounder for Trevor Ariza..... Although it seems Morey values Ariza as if he was Jesus by proposing he + Pat Bev for Noel.

Just would really like Ariza back. Would be a pretty good fit.

Would like Bazemore, and put him at the 2 more, where a close look at the stats, shows he perform slightly better.. Then an overpay on a SF for 1 year... But I don't see it... Although Luol Deng probably should become a mercenary at this point, and go from team to team in his last few years.

Last edited:
Brandon Rush?

Perhaps.... He'd be like an August 1st kind of signing if we can't find anybody else. But he can stretch the court

Still like Ariza better as a fit and for enjoyment purposes... Damn you Morey

Last edited:
I think he could snatched up quickly as teams are scrambling for perimeter 3 & D players. I wouldn't mind overpaying him for one year (I'm talking like $15M :lol:). He could play 20 mpg if Ingram or Brown falter. If not, let him ride the bench and mentor the kids.

What do you think the Lakers priorities in this free agency is?

1. Kevin Durant (Just because it would be a homerun)
2. Hassan Whiteside
3. Hortford
4.???

Last edited:
Wade....no thanks

View media item 2085868Damn

Broussard was on 710am and said (I know we should take whatever he says lightly, but this could happen) that there is a chance that we strike out on everyone ...again.
I honestly feel like there's a 10-15% chance that we do.
Front office instability, rebuilding team...man

how come they dont want us

Last edited:
We'd be lucky to get a sac fly at this point.

Last edited:
On another front, I think our young core could be deadly from 3. And although we're still not ready to be anywhere near .500 as it stands, will show the blueprint of how we will become a winning team...

What I'm looking for....

If Russell + Clarkson could both get to 37% from 3... Would be a 2% increase for Russell (equivalent of 7 more makes out of 370) and 2.3% increase for Clarkson (8 more makes out of 320.... Clarkson increased 3.3% from first to second year)....

It doesn't sound like a lot, but that is a significant increase at least for Clarkson from 31 to 37%. Luckily we're talking about a year 3 and year 2 player.

Add that to Ingram who feels like a more easy shooter than Russell, if he can put up 35-36% first year..And improve from there.. I think you have the start of a blueprint for how we would win with this core.

Last edited:
clarkson has been working on that 3pt shot and could very well increase his percentage. 

ingram should get good spot up looks with D'lo and Clarkson handling the ball.

E casually calculating numbers by the decimals at the gym

It's quite sad.

School's out. So I'm at the gym all day. Gotta fill in time between sets :lol:

Id hate to be working out at your gym then.

Tryna get a workout in before going to work, and got dudes pulling out macbooks and TI-83 texas instruments graphing calculators, doing advanced calculus and excel spreadsheets in the bench and squat areas holding me back? nah B.

tumblr_lrlinuX7VB1qg6v9wo1_400.gif

head over to that coney island library my man

Last edited:
Id hate to be working out at your gym then.

Tryna get a workout in before going to work, and got dudes pulling out macbooks and TI-83 texas instruments graphing calculators, doing advanced calculus and excel spreadsheets in the bench and squat areas holding me back? nah B.

tumblr_lrlinuX7VB1qg6v9wo1_400.gif

head over to that coney island library my man

Lol it really doesn't take me long to do math in my head... Or while I'm lifting / doing cardio or playing basketball

Isn't enough people around to hinder anybody's workout..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom