|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel better about Mozgov after sleeping it off and rationalizing it. Not happy about his contract, though.

So moz's surgery was just to have a cyst removed, no actual damage to his knee. Gonna remain cautiously optimistic on this one because I really did like what I saw from him last season + the Lakers have been pretty good on these type of signings lately. And I think/hope he'll be involved in a pivotal trade down the line

I'm hurt dawg lol

Atleast he dunks everything. He's definitely improved his catch and finish ability. I remember him having hands of stone with NY. Is Hibbert off the team yet?

I'm hurt dawg lol

Atleast he dunks everything. He's definitely improved his catch and finish ability. I remember him having hands of stone with NY. Is Hibbert off the team yet?

We just resigned Hibbert in Russian form.

At this point how happy can Harden be in Houston. That team is really going nowhere,and the future is unclear. Get on the phone Mitchell, put some of these "assets" to work. We don't have much but if a player is unhappy, almost anything can happen. Bring the beard home. Just a thought.

Mozgov is the player the Lakers deserve but not the one they need right now.

Just woke up. Still pissed. Still doesn't make any sense, at least we didn't sign Turner...yet. This could have all been avoided if they had just taken Jah last year and waited for the crop of 2017 PGs in the meantime just have Clarkson play PG like he did his rookie year.

Still No.

Let's look at that list

Dennis Shroeder (restricted, and 76ers have already played their hand on him. As did Hawks by trading Teague
Trey Burke :lol
Michael Carter Williams :lol
Jrue Holliday
Patty Mills
Darren Collison (29 years old)
Jeff Teague (29 years old)
SHaun Livingston
Jose Calderon
George Hill (31 years old)
Steph Curry :rollin :rollin :rollin
Derrick Rose :rollin
Russell Westbrook

Yeah we should have drafted Jahlil Okafor because it would have put us in a better position :rollin Man if you don't get out

Last edited:
At this point how happy can Harden be in Houston. That team is really going nowhere,and the future is unclear. Get on the phone Mitchell, put some of these "assets" to work. We don't have much but if a player is unhappy, almost anything can happen. Bring the beard home. Just a thought.

Les won't ever go for a rebuild so all harden offers are off the table I would assime

take that thought back

That crop of PGs is still better than the crop of centers so yeah. And watch yourself man...

That crop of PGs is still better than the crop of centers so yeah. And watch yourself man ...

giphy.gif

I don't even know the insinuation, but I burst out laughing

Last edited:
Mozgod solid AF....

I mean if we dont pick up mozzy.....we probably miss out on opportunities to get ANYTHING decent this offseason

he instantly improves our D and interior presence on offense....Mozzy can take over games at times, hes good on O and can knock down FT's...it was him and LJ pretty much in the finals last year

looking forward to see him on the pick and roll with russlesprouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom