|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are totally unrealistic.

If he doesn't we should trade him, Randle, Clarkson and a couple picks for cousins

Bruh don't you know Westbrook is about to be a free agent next summer?

We need to trade our starting 5 for him while there's still time.

Awesome, Randle is getting the Kobe treatment.

Jesus H. Christ.

Someone says something remotely positive about him and some of the critics come out "Whatever. Dude ain't the one."

Someone says they need to see more from him, "You guys are so impatient. Rookie. Game 84 of his career coming up. Too simple to see the potential."

You know what would be nice? I'm'a go on a L2B rant here. You know what be nice?

"I swear, I told y'all Randle was the real deal! I haven't been this excited in a minute!"

*wait for it... waaaait ffooooorrrrr iiittttt*

"What makes you say that? What are you excited about?"

A QUESTION!!!! INSTEAD OF THINKING YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WAS BEING SAID, ASKING A QUESTION TO ACTUALLY... DISCUSS AN OPINION THAT ISN'T YOURS!!!

Or, or...

"Need to see some improvement from Randle this year."

*wait fooooorrr ittttt... it's coming... hooold oooooonnn*

"What makes you say that? What are you waiting for exactly? Something in particular you're looking for? Or is there something you've already seen that you don't like? Huge fan of Randle personally, but I'm listening."

Y'all stay with these assumptions and stubborn responses to opinions different than yours.

"Need to see more from Randle."

"Yeah, if he don't average a triple double, we should trade him."

"For real. People are too simple to see the potential." (That doesn't even make sense, because potential is COMPLETE conjecture. Technically, Ben Simmons has the potential to be Magic Johnson... or Luke Walton... and any of the gray area in between. "You're too simple minded to predict the future." Yeah, we kind of all are. 
laugh.gif
)

To be fair that's with everyone on the team now almost not just Randle. You say anything negative about anyone of Clarkson, Randle or D'Lo and everyone pounds their keyboards. It's the elitism that has become rather annoying over the last couple seasons. People think their opinion is the only one that counts.

To be fair that's with everyone on the team now almost not just Randle. You say anything negative about anyone of Clarkson, Randle or D'Lo and everyone pounds their keyboards. It's the elitism that has become rather annoying over the last couple seasons. People think their opinion is the only one that counts.

It's not about being negative..

The problem is people making bold proclamations about these guys and saying this is a make or break year for kids who should still be in college.

Give them time to grow and you will see improvement.

I believe these guys will need another 2-3 seasons before we really start making noise... Anything sooner than that would be amazing.

Last edited:
So what let them make their predictions, it's no more ridiculous than the D'Lo is Harden x Steph, Clarkson is T-Mac or now Randle is Charles Barkley. If you don't like the takes don't respond, don't have to be condescending and so flippant about it. We're all just shooting the ****. Besides if everyone was a group think this thread would be pretty boring honestly.

So what let them make their predictions, it's no more ridiculous than the D'Lo is Harden x Steph, Clarkson is T-Mac or now Randle is Charles Barkley. If you don't like the takes don't respond, don't have to be condescending and so flippant about it. We're all just shooting the ****. Besides if everyone was a group think this thread would be pretty boring honestly.
Soon enough.

He is the prince who was promised.

How y'all gonna clown ppl who give wild positive predictions like T Mac x steph comparisons etc but get mad when you get roasted for making negative predictions :lol:

Does anyone else think that D'LO would be better off at the 2 spot?
I think it depends on the offense. If we really start running the GS offense with ball movement and off ball cuts/screens then I think we're fine.

If they want him to have the ball in his hands the whole time and decide when to score and when to facilitate, then it's going to take a little more time. 

And just like the Nance v. Randle debate, we are getting to the point where we can start asking these types of questions. Not if these guys are trash or not, but what do we think about their fit now and in the future.

I'd go it's not the negative points, it's the sweeping points.

I can't think of another fanbase that so quickly dismisses players so easily. DLo was dead to people his first summer league. Not even real games, people were labeling him a bust. Like.....? :lol:

That's not negative, or criticism or anything, just ridiculous broad sweeping comments with zero basis or merit.

You can't be a bust and not have played a single game yet. :lol:

People today just too in a hurry to get their takes out, not let em cool down or settle or anything. Straight from the oven onto the keyboard. *Shrugs*

Man I was at the first spl game and dudes were still calling Russ a bust :lol:. Talking about we should've took mudiay:smile:rolleyes) Okafor or Dunn. Needless to say they got hella quiet after the 1st quarter

Last edited:
How y'all gonna clown ppl who give wild positive predictions like T Mac x steph comparisons etc but get mad when you get roasted for making negative predictions
laugh.gif
calling someone a bust or a bum is not a negative prediction/opinion

have take, dont suck

is all we ask

Last edited:
No one on the Warriors roster really challenging the kids except maybe McCaw. They should steamroll them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom