|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other terms, Julius Randle is Derek Zoolander and Larry Nance is Hansel.  Hansel is soooooo hot right now and Derek is not an ambiturner.  That's my biggest complaint about Julius Randle.  Guy plays like his right arm was amputated.

noodles....instant results

sounds like lunch

500-980978-847__1.jpg

If Randle doesn't average at least 24 & 12 on 50% shooting this season we gotta trade him

He's already played one full season and he hasn't vastly improved

Last edited:
I'm not down with the Randle slander when we can't even see what he can do until October... if you like how Nance looks right now, imagine what kind of improvement Randle will be able to make.
It's really not about improving his game as it is his style and fit.

If Randle approached the game the way Nance does, and understood and committed to his role, while also being cognizant of his limitations, he would be a much, MUCH better player. But he HASN'T, so **** him.

Agree with your entire prospective but I would change doesn't to HASN'T...

that's why I think Nance is over him RIGHT NOW in my eyes.

Bottomline is Nance is the better player and I hope Randle does get put in that 6th man role and they split minutes.

Last edited:
Can we see how Randle has developed before we crucify the guy? We have no idea how his game has changed since season's end. For all we know he has taken a step as big as Nance or bigger. 

I'm not down with the Randle slander when we can't even see what he can do until October... if you like how Nance looks right now, imagine what kind of improvement Randle will be able to make.
It's really not about improving his game as it is his style and fit.
He literally sucks the life out of every play.

He can't shoot. He doesn't pass. His best move is backing up 10 feet to get a running start at the basket, throwing up a terrible shot with his lefthand and grabbing the rebound for a put-back. He can't finish with his right hand. He can't defend. Yes, he can grab a rebound and start a fast break, but what good is it if he doesn't make the right play?

But, hey, he averaged a double-double, so none of this matters. Give me a break.

I really, really tried to like Randle, I even went as far as defending him from time to time, but I can't do it any longer. The guy is trash.

He can go play human bowling ball for another franchise.

Oh, and lastly, what irks me the most about Randle is the ridiculous amount of confidence he has in skills that he doesn't possess. Like, bro, stop waving off players that are far and away better than you.

If Randle approached the game the way Nance does, and understood and committed to his role, while also being cognizant of his limitations, he would be a much, MUCH better player. But he doesn't, so **** him.
Okay. Sometimes Randle can be frustrating to watch, but.....

Do you think he won't get better, or at least make a productive step after his first full year?

Do you think that he can mesh with his young teammates?

The whole team is young, so this is going to take time.

I'm very interested to see how they play without Kobe (and Byron). It's gonna be weird without the Mamba, but I'm ready for the #NewEra.

Can we see how Randle has developed before we crucify the guy? We have no idea how his game has changed since season's end. For all we know he has taken a step as big as Nance or bigger. 

And in Game 1 when he grabs the board dribbles down, waves off the offense, into his patented basic cross, head down drive to his left, and double clutches and throws up a contested lefty floater and its the same ole brick I want you to remember this.

*insert eyeroll*

Rinse. Repeat.

Randle at 15 and 9 is all we need and for a 21 year old that would be amazing

24 and 12 50% is an insane expectation, how many bigs in the whole league do that?

Y'all crazy

Zubac will be key for us down the road. I like Nance and Randle but once they go against the KAT, Demarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis etc. of this league, that's when Zubac comes to play.

Randle at 15 and 9 is all we need and for a 21 year old that would be amazing

24 and 12 50% is an insane expectation, how many bigs in the whole league do that?

Y'all crazy

I prolly shoulda threw a :lol: somewhere in there

And in Game 1 when he grabs the board dribbles down, waves off the offense, into his patented basic cross, head down drive to his left, and double clutches and throws up a contested lefty floater and its the same ole brick I want you to remember this.

*insert eyeroll*

Rinse. Repeat.

And if he does that just remember it's Game 84 of his career

Again, it isn't about the type of numbers that he puts up. And this isn't overreaction to SL games.

A lot of us were saying the same thing last year. Nance just seems to fit a better, especially now that he's shooting 3s comfortably.

If Randle can show a better understanding of the game and he starts doing the little things then I think a lot of us will change our tune.

I just don't see that happening, it's a lot harder to change your entire approach to the game as opposed to improving and building on your current skillset.

larger point with Randle: it's obvious the 1 option on this team is Dlo. We're riding with Ingram as the number 2 right?

So what is Randle's role on the team? Cuz it seems to me that Nance adds a lot more to the squad than Randle can right now. We can all agree that Randle needs the ball in his hands to play to his potential right? How can he dominate the ball when Dlo & Ingram are better options?

He might've made a big leap this summer, idk we'll see, but it seems to me that Nance brings more as a starter for now while we let Randle grow (he is only 21) with the second unit.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta Be patient man...lets we what the young bull got first.

Randle is definitely my least favorite outta everybody but we gotta give em a fair shot

Regardless of who starts, some of yall need to realize that they might be a great tandem. You don't want  guys with the same skill set coming off the bench anyway.

We've seen DLo work in the post in game one (first half) and pick and roll in game two (second half). I'd like to see him mixing in both throughout tonight's game.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom