|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not down with the Randle slander when we can't even see what he can do until October... if you like how Nance looks right now, imagine what kind of improvement Randle will be able to make.
It's really not about improving his game as it is his style and fit.

Nance just seems to fit better as a low usage, high energy, do it all type of player. 

Last edited:
Randle bout to come back from the US select ready

Y'all kill me with the Randle hate

Sidenote:

If Zubac drops all that baby fat off his body and takes his fitness serious he will be a monster in 3-4 years

Last edited:
Another Warrior comparison: Julius Randle is our David Lee and the team will/would play a lot better with Nance (Our Draymond) as the starting 4 and small ball 5.

Last edited:
I'm not down with the Randle slander when we can't even see what he can do until October... if you like how Nance looks right now, imagine what kind of improvement Randle will be able to make.

He literally sucks the life out of every play.

He can't shoot. He doesn't pass. His best move is backing up 10 feet to get a running start at the basket, throwing up a terrible shot with his lefthand and grabbing the rebound for a put-back. He can't finish with his right hand. He can't defend. Yes, he can grab a rebound and start a fast break, but what good is it if he doesn't make the right play?

But, hey, he averaged a double-double, so none of this matters. Give me a break.

I really, really tried to like Randle, I even went as far as defending him from time to time, but I can't do it any longer. The guy is trash.

He can go play human bowling ball for another franchise.

Oh, and lastly, what irks me the most about Randle is the ridiculous amount of confidence he has in skills that he doesn't possess. Like, bro, stop waving off players that are far and away better than you.

If Randle approached the game the way Nance does, and understood and committed to his role, while also being cognizant of his limitations, he would be a much, MUCH better player. But he doesn't, so **** him.

I cosign youngwolf's take on Randle, but I'm not giving up on him yet. He's still 21 or whatever and has only played 2 seasons of basketball post high school. I'll give him until 24 to improve. Randle is still very much a project. Nance was a 4 year senior.

Last edited:

He can't shoot. He doesn't pass. His best move is backing up 10 feet to get a running start at the basket, throwing up a terrible shot with his lefthand and grabbing the rebound for a put-back. He can't finish with his right hand. He can't defend. Yes, he can grab a rebound and start a fast break, but what good is it if he doesn't make the right play?

But, hey, he averaged a double-double, so none of this matters. Give me a break.

I really, really tried to like Randle, I even went as far as defending him from time to time, but I can't do it any longer. The guy is trash.

Oh, and lastly, what irks me the most about Randle is the ridiculous amount of confidence he has in skills that he doesn't possess. Like, bro, stop waving off players that are far and away better than you.

If Randle approached the game the way Nance does, and understood and committed to his role, while also being cognizant of his limitations, he would be a much, MUCH better player. But he doesn't, so **** him.

At 21 years old and only 82 games under his belt...lol

Last edited:
UK fan.

But yeah, I've only seen a year from him.

K.

(BTW, this won't make sense to some of you more simple minded folks, but there are SOME things you can tell about people WITHIN MINUTES, so a YEAR is like super, waaaay long enough time to assess certain things. Not ALL things. Not an OVERALL assessment, but some things can be determined literally in minutes, seconds even.)

(That whole 'Ya never know' BS is exactly why Nick Young still has a job in the National Basketball Association.)

put me in the group that needs to see big improvements/added facets to randle's game this year.

he looks to be in top shape and i'm excited to see what he can add after training with the USA team so i'm hopeful.

How y'all gonna gonna deem someone trash after their rookie season at the age of 21. That's just crazy to me. Especially after his work ethic coming back from injury. Like it or not avg a double 2x isn't a easy thing to do being a rookie, especially doing it off of pure hustle and instinct.
And why can't Nance & Randle coexist. Why down one to raise the other. If Randle has to go to the bench I don't mind it. Either way we are lookn up

I've said it before... Randle's growth curve last year was a jagged line. One step forward, two steps back, two steps forward, one step back basically all season. He started putting it together after the all star break when he shot 45% while still averaging a double dub.

This is the Julius I'm expecting this season. Decisive, good touch and composure around the rim with an arsenal of go to moves to rely on.

[Video]

[Video] [/Video][/Video]

Guys don't like the best player on the team now... Lol ok...

Imagine D'Angelo avg'n a double double his first season... B/c Julius did that :lol:

Boys rather have the next Draymond Green than the next Charles Barkley... And don't have the noodles to realize we could potentially have both :lol:

Last edited:

Imagine D'Angelo avg'n a double double his first season... B/c Julius did that
laugh.gif

Boys rather have the next Draymond Green than the next Charles Barkley... And don't have the noodles to realize we could potentially have both
laugh.gif
The hyperbole with these guys has got to stop. Steph, T-Mac, KD, Charles Barkey, Draymond. Jeez.

simpletons dont see the potential in randles game....

The way alot of the VETS talked about him, you know he going to be good.

Boy stronger than most at 21 years old....he's going to make a killing at the 4....I can see him being more deadly than blake if he can develop and finish with that right hand.

I was a little leary of the chuck comparisons at first, but now I see it...

randles motor >>>>>>>

boy that big and strong, with those handles...hes a threat....just got to utilize him right...he can easily be a better player than draymond green

I see more Zach Randolph in Randle than Randle being like Draymond.
Just Randle got more hops than Randolph :lol:

...[potentially] the next Charles Barkley...

I can see him being more deadly than blake if he can develop and finish with that right hand.

he can easily be a better player than draymond green

160.gif

The hyperbole with these guys has got to stop. Steph, T-Mac, KD, Charles Barkey, Draymond. Jeez.

Chuck... Round mound of rebound

Julius... Avg 10 rebounds in basically his rookie season.

Chuck rookie season 14/8

Julius... 11/10

Hyperbole :lol: :lol: :lol:

Idk what u talking bout with KD and Steph... If u talking bout Brandon I guess. DLo plays more like Harden to me. Don't pat the rock like Steph nor shoot like em.

The draymond thing came about with guys saying nance makes Julius expendable. At best u get Draymond with one guy, the other one of the greatest players of all time. Different ceilings. Only laker fans in a NT chat can't see that :lol:

Last edited:

The way alot of the VETS talked about him, you know he going to be good.

Boy stronger than most at 21 years old....he's going to make a killing at the 4....I can see him being more deadly than blake if he can develop and finish with that right hand.

randles motor >>>>>>>

boy that big and strong, with those handles...hes a threat....just got to utilize him right...he can easily be a better player than draymond green

View media item 2097331

Nailed it.

But I look forward to Randle in the system...

I've said it before... Randle's growth curve last year was a jagged line. One step forward, two steps back, two steps forward, one step back basically all season. He started putting it together after the all star break when he shot 45% while still averaging a double dub.

This is the Julius I'm expecting this season. Decisive, good touch and composure around the rim with an arsenal of go to moves to rely on.

[Video]

[Video] [/Video][/Video]
[Video][Video]I truly don't see why guys don't like him? Love how quick he is off the dribble, he can get his own shot, beast on boards and he''s a big.[/video][/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom