|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil B removed the curse per Twitter. D'Angelo reached out to him directly with a dap.

Last edited:
No ones untouchable
If PG or Boogie become available and they want Dlo in a package, it'll happen

Teams don't just trade players like Boogie or George just cuz. Their fans would riot. The only stars who might get traded this offseason are Butler+Love & the lakers aren't gunna trade Dlo for Butler or Love lol.

They're not making the playoffs and only way boogie is getting traded is if he demands it and it will not be for dlo...they're gonna want 1st round picks or an all star

They're not making the playoffs and only way boogie is getting traded is if he demands it and it will not be for dlo...they're gonna want 1st round picks or an all star
They'll see the writing on the wall soon. Better off trading him soon while they have the leverage.

Wouldn't trade Russell for Cousins especially mid season.

For a few reasons
1. It'll take way more than Russell for Boogie. Likely Russell & Ingram. Or Russell, Randle & Clarkson which could work because Clarkson will get more money.

Lou Will probably has to be thrown in with Russ & Ingram to make salary work.

And Boogie just doesn't have that kind of worth in the NBA. Very few do.

2. Trading mid season means you don't capitalize on any potential FA help Boogie would bring for 2017. You have to wait until 2017, when presumably you've spent a good chunk of your cap already.

Although I'm dubious of him having a significant amount of pull over the young guys. More? Yes. Significantly more? No.

Last edited:
I still don't understand why we would trade our future away for a guy whose team has only won 25 game
1. we sign an established player and want to make a push to make us a contender

2  the FO panis, and by FO i mean Jim wants to save his ***

draft ingram, develop the young talent and que sera, sera

I still don't understand why we would trade our future away for a guy whose team has only won 25 game
1. we sign an established player and want to make a push to make us a contender
2  the FO panis, and by FO i mean Jim wants to save his ***

draft ingram, develop the young talent and que sera, sera

What makes you so certain players would even want to deal with cousins as a teammate?

And what makes your certain a combination of DLo + randle and/or Clarkson aren't already worth more than cousins.

I like cousins, but I don't buy that he's worth the headache to sign, let alone trade potential stars for him...

I bet Cleveland wishes they never traded for love right about now :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom