|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me bro I'm just as pissed about the Mozgov deal. I wouldn't say they aren't making moves to improve the team, just not drastic moves so far as we like. But it is only day 1.
Just gotta realize that this is gonna have to be done organically at least that what it seems is gonna have to happen. We are gonna have to invest into our own players and hope they turn into gold.

Okc had to do it
GS had to do it
SA originally did it

This was a stop gap move without the stop. The Lakers haven't gone from the worst team in the West or 2nd worst team in the league to any higher position.

Solomon Hill, who I love, just got 4 years / 52 mil :lol: . Mozgov contract looks a little better lol.

Nope once they fill the roster out even if it's just bringing back their own guys they'll be better again.

Solomon Hill, who I love, just got 4 years / 52 mil
laugh.gif
. Mozgov contract looks a little better lol.
turners deal

dellys

like i said, im not mad

just confused as to why it had to get done in the first hour of Free agency...plenty of big men still out on the market 

Solomon Hill, who I love, just got 4 years / 52 mil :lol: . Mozgov contract looks a little better lol.

Every deal that gets signed, Moz deal looks better. Every single one.

Baze
Crabbe
Barnes
Harkless

all still out there. We pull one of them to go with?

Not really that's what Mosgov's deal should have been at maximum probably around 48-50 cause of his knee injury and similar non production.

Solomon Hill, who I love, just got 4 years / 52 mil
laugh.gif
. Mozgov contract looks a little better lol.
Not really that's what Mosgov's deal should have been at maximum probably around 48-50 cause of his knee injury and similar non production.
but it could  a 3 year deal with a TO (not confirmed)

if so

really is a 2 year deal and a tradeable expiring contract

Last edited:
so was it a knee injury or a cyst removal? if his knees are still good this might be a good stop gap :nerd:

but it could  a 3 year deal with a TO (not confirmed)
if so
really is a 2 year deal and a tradeable expiring contract

Still hurts for next summer.

Expiring contracts don't mean much when everybody has cap space. Plus this current front office's record of dealing them is atrocious.

turners deal
dellys

like i said, im not mad
just confused as to why it had to get done in the first hour of Free agency...plenty of big men still out on the market 

What y'all fail to realize is the deal was put together b4 the finals was even over. Teams don't just bum rush the phones and midnight :lol:... The FO has a plan, that plan involves the 6 or 7 guys we've drafted and Tarik black...

My biggest question is how ratings going to be, attendance and merchandise sales. We've been on top of those for 20 plus years.

My biggest question is how ratings going to be, attendance and merchandise sales. We've been on top of those for 20 plus years.
still gonna have better ratings than the clippers, unless they sign KD

attendance will be down a bitbut the level of play (excitement of the team) will factor that as the season goes on. lakers always sell well 

merch will def be down

still gonna have better ratings than the clippers, unless they sign KD
attendance will be down a bitbut the level of play (excitement of the team) will factor that as the season goes on. lakers always sell well 
merch will def be down

No doubt merch will be down when limited edition Kobe farewell tour memorabilia is not being sold anymore :lol:

But yea, i actually think attendance will be fine. My friends and i are already looking forward to LA trips because we know staples will be affordable now for laker games.

Those farewell tour prices were :x :smh:

At first i was pissed about the Mozgov signing but after seeing some of these ridiculous contracts i'm OK. I rather have Mozgov on the team than Evan Turner, Demar Derozan, and Chandler Parsons.

C - Mozgov
PF - Randle
SF - Ingram
SG - Clarkson
PG - Russell

I see us wining 21 to 26 games and hopefully get a top 3 draft pick next year.

The more and more highlights I see of Ingram, i'm getting hyped.

Last edited:
Considering he was eligible for 30 mil a year that's a bargain.

Chris Palmer tweet:

$153M for Mike Conley. Richest contract in NBA history. Non All-Star. Never made an All-NBA team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom