|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
14f2f61f945849159000c0388c6c0c8e

My god just saw the simmons highlights dude is sick...makes my stomach hurt to think we missed out on kat now him

My god just saw the simmons highlights dude is sick...makes my stomach hurt to think we missed out on kat now him

Foreal man, could've had a Simmons/Towns front court for the next 10-15 years :x

Still though, we were fortunate to get those 2nd picks and Russell/Ingram become their own dynamic duo.

Seth curry 2 yrs $6 M Mavericks
seriously? We need shooters why couldn't we sign him? Damn

Last edited:
Seth curry 2 yrs $6 M Mavericks
seriously? We need shooters why couldn't we sign him? Damn

Because he wouldn't play.

Russell, Clarkson & Lou Will alone leave him with at best.. 15 minutes.

Not to mention Ingram probably slides down to the 2 in spot minutes

Randle's "2nd" Year versus Draymond's First Year. Age 21 versus Age 22

View media item 2091576

Draymond ends up making huge growth as a shooter, passer & defender. Into Top 10-15 player in the league.

But it is at least encouraging that Randle is ahead of his pace right now. And will be ahead of the pace at same age for next year, and age 23

Last edited:
it's not the same thing Dray has a certain dog in him that others just don't have. Doesn't help that Randle's tunnel vision makes Dray's passing look like some Magic Johnson ****.

Need Randle to start shooting 3s before we compare him to Dray too. I was the biggest Randle fan when he was drafted and wanted him over Smart, Vonleh, etc. at the time but unless he gets a jumper he'll never be an allstar level player. If he can't shoot he should focus on being Tristian Thompson instead of Draymond Green.

Ok, maybe not TT. Point is, Randle shouldn't cap his ceiling as being a rebounder or bully in the post. If he wants to reach his full potential, he neeeeeeds to become a decent 3 point shooter.

Last edited:
I agree on how Randle has tunnel vision. Sometimes he forces his shots too much. I like his hustle though

the kid will expand his game, it really was his rookie year this past year. 

lets see he looks like this upcoming season

if hes allowed to handle the ball more, this will free up the shooters like d'lo, clarkson (who has worked on his range) and ingram and hopefully he will be able to distribute it and not force his way into offensive fouls or prayer lay-ups

Luke, time to coach em up

This KD move sucks....

Not that we had a chance to win or anything but I mean the next 5 years basically done, who gonna compete with that **** face super team?

Because he wouldn't play.

Russell, Clarkson & Lou Will alone leave him with at best.. 15 minutes.

Not to mention Ingram probably slides down to the 2 in spot minutes

U know injuries can happen, it's never a bad idea to have depth just in case, especially when it's that cheap and a great shooter in an offense that requires three point shooters

Sixers just got a steal. Gerald Henderson for 2 years $18 mill. I would've loved to have him at that price and amount of years over deng. If you guys had a choice which deal you prefer deng or gerald? I know he's shorter (6' 5") but he's athletic as **** and a good defender. If you're going small ball I feel like he would've definitely been able to run the "3" in a positionless offense. Nothing we can do about it now, but just curious on everyone's preferences.

Give or take a couple minutes, that's not bad. I'd hope DLo/Randle/Ingram get 2-3 extra minutes here or there.

I think it'll difficult to move Clarkson to the bench immediately after he signed for big money and for a rookie (albeit a high lottery pick).

I think it'll difficult to move Clarkson to the bench immediately after he signed for big money and for a rookie (albeit a high lottery pick).

I agree, i'd start with Ingram on the bench and let him learn. I think if he does great out there it would be an easier discussion to tell Clarkson you will lead our second unit.

Sixers just got a steal. Gerald Henderson for 2 years $18 mill. I would've loved to have him at that price and amount of years over deng. If you guys had a choice which deal you prefer deng or gerald? I know he's shorter (6' 5") but he's athletic as **** and a good defender. If you're going small ball I feel like he would've definitely been able to run the "3" in a positionless offense. Nothing we can do about it now, but just curious on everyone's preferences.

He's not that good. I watched him pretty closely years back when he was still with the bobcats because I thought he was about to breakout. He can't shoot, athletic but doesn't really use it like that. Harkless is probably a better younger version of him. Evan turner too. Definitely take Deng over him. In their primes, deng was head and shoulders better and still is really.

Last edited:
Only way it happens is if Clarkson gets hurt, and Ingram holds his own while the team plays okay. Sort of like the David Lee-Draymond Green situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom